100 // spotify

- podcast 01 -

- podcast 01 -

hey guys, you're listening to "little talks with brielle rhodes". this episode is sponsored by none other than mrbeast. don't forget to visit and subscribe to his YouTube channel because he does great things for other people, and he's probably one of the best influencers out there!!

welcome to my first podcast episode, but before i begin, happy 22nd birthday to me! this year, we decided to celebrate my birthday earlier. we celebrated it last week, at las vegas, and it was the best!! my boyfriend, dale greenburg- if you don't know him, he is a twitch streamer- took me out on LA as his birthday present. i had lots of fun with him and i wish that everyday is my birthday, haha.

- fast forward -

last year, was a hella one for me. it was a rollercoaster, and a big hot mess. after being chosen as the model for mrbeast's merch, my life turned upside down. i gained a lot of followers and had my platform, which i am very thankful for, and i also met a man named chandler hallow. we didn't last as long as i was expecting, but hey, it was all worth it. i know that it's weird to hear me talking about my ex, but i think that this necessary so people would stop making rumors about me and making lies about my life.

we've all made bad decisions, and no, don't try to deny it, because no is perfect. i've already forgiven chandler for cheating on me with my best friend. in fact, i am happy for him, because he's now building a family with callie. i am very grateful for my relationship with dale. i am not obsessed with chandler, and i am not keeping in touch with him. although we didn't end up in good terms, we've already moved on from each other. we only get to talk during meetings and photoshoots for the merch. nothing more than that. i am now ready to face this fresh, new year with dale.

- fast forward -

2021, please be good to me! i have a lot of plans for this year. most of you don't know that i mostly spend my time volunteering at soup kitchens around north carolina, and doing my best to help at charities, orphanages and homeless shelters. now that i am 22, i hope i could be more active in using my voice and my platform to raise awareness on what's happening around us.

i am also planning to have my own YouTube channel this year, but yeah, i still have to think about that. someone have asked me on an instagram comment if i am ready to settle down with dale. the answer is no. i am still young, and so is he. there's no need to rush, right?

- fast forward -

that's it for today in this episode. i love you guys, and thank you so much for tuning in! this has been brielle rhodes, and see you on the next episode!

(A/N : 100th chapter! do you guys believe that brielle have moved on from chandler? ++ what do you think about this new format? personally, i enjoyed writing it. more chapters up ahead, and i hope that you are enjoying this book! i am planning to end this book with 130-150 chapters, and i am so excited for y'all to see what would happen between chandler and brielle. love you guys, see you on the next chapter 💕)