👊🏿👚

Hi bbys. It's the moment we've all been waiting for 😏

Bleu Jones

She and I made eye contact as she glared at me. I could feel the anger coming from off her body. She stood up making me eye her and now her body language, I don't wanna have to fight somebody in my own shit, but I'm not pussy. Neva that.

"Are you gonna answer the question dude, you stupid or some?" She looked at me like I was annoying her. I chuckled "what question are you even asking me Jazmine? I'm confused" I shrugged honestly wishing I was in my cold bed right now. "So you are stupid. Good to know. Why was your shirt at my girl house bro?" She dropped her purse on the couch.

I took that as fighting words and stood up. "Ima let that one slide because we all know how your test scores looking. Now I don't know how it got in there, I always make sure I have my shit after I fu-" she swung but missed. Haha.

I smiled pulling up my shorts, I've been wanting to fight for a hot minute. She came closer and swung again, lightly touching my jaw. I swung connecting my fist close to her eye and she swung but didn't connect her fist to my head. Like the punk she is she grabbed my hair bringing my head down giving her an advantage.

She uppercutted me and I can't lie that shit hurt. I hit her in her stomach and she groaned, loosening her gripping on my hair. Pay backs a bitch, I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her down to the floor. I began throwing punches not even knowing where they were landing because all my hair was in my face, I heard them shits though.

She fucking bit me and started punching legs but unfortunately for her,I just landed on top of her. We both started throwing punches, me having the upper hand of course. She pulled my hair pulling my face close to hers. Tired of this shit I cocked my fist as far as I could and hit her ass landing on the side of her face.

Letting out a loud cry as she tightened her grip on my hair. "Let my hair go Bro" I said, but she continued to cry instead. I then felt a grip on my arm trying to pull me off. "Get off Bleu" Tessa continued trying to get me up. "Tell her to let my hair go. TELL YOUR FUCKING SISTER TO LET MY HAIR GO" I yelled making known my patience was now gone.

"LET HER HAIR GO JAZMINE" after a few seconds she slowly let my hair go and as Tessa was pulling me up I heard a crack. I know this bitch didn't. I felt blood slide down from my face and on to my clothes. When Tessa finally got me off her, I grabbed her hair taking it with me. Tessa made the mistake of letting me go because I started dragging her, when Tessa noticed she rushed towards me, but before she could, I kicked Jazmine ass right in the lip.

Satisfied with my work I let her hair go and sat my ass back in my seat.

"Go sit on that couch" Tessa helped her to the couch across the room but still close enough I could snatch her ass. "I don't want her ass on my couch" I said, and she glared at me "I don't wanna sit on your couch an-" "STOP BOTH OF YOU. I mean it. You sit on that couch, and you tilt your nose back while I go get a towel to stop the bleeding" she said then walked out.

I might've tilted my head back as I waited for her. When she got back, she stood in the middle of the living and shook her head. "I'm so disappointed in y'all" "but" we both said in sync "DON'T" she said making me flinch.

Someone's mad...

"Y'all supposed to be sisters, sisters don't fight each other like strangers on the street" Tessa started, and I shook my head. That little girl was never my sister. "Sisters also don't fuck their sister's girlfriend" Jazmine said making me roll my eyes. "Sisters also don't lie and say their sister tried to molest them" I brought up making Tessa bring her hands to her face.

"That was years ago" Jazmine blurted out making Tess and I look at her like she was stupid. "That was years ago but I could've still been in jail. Did you think about that? Huh? No. You've never even apologized after admitting you lied for attention." I answer rolling my eyes.

She could've ruined my life but she doesn't care about that. So fuck her.

"You really fucked my girlfriend because you were mad at something I did my freshman year? That was 5 years ago" Jazmine replied fixing her fucked up ass hair. A couple strands fell out and Tessa tried to hide her laugh.

"Her name is Sylvia, not your girlfriend and I didn't fuck her because of that. I fucked her because she's gorgeous, she just so happened to be dating you but that didn't stop her from eating my p-" "BLEU" Tessa yelled shaking her head.

"You disgust me" "and you're a pussy, only hoes who can't fight sneak hit. You talking like you want to be kicked in your shit again" "YOU HIT MY EAR. MY HEAD IS THROBBING BECAUSE OF YOU" she stood up again making me smirk. Her ear was red as a bitch.

That's what her bitch ass get. I always vowed to never call my sisters a bitch but that bitch ain't my sister.

"Sit your scary ass down" I waved her off and like a dog she sat. That's what I thought.

"Are we done here? I have to make sure this thing didn't break my beautiful ass nose" I looked at Tessa, and she nodded knowing this wasn't going anywhere.

"Oh and you and your shit better be out my house before I come back or Ima beat that ass again".

Before I fully got up from the couch, I looked at Jazmine one last time.

"You need to take accountability for the shit you do. You're not a little girl any more Jazmine. Yes I fucked your girlfriend and I can take accountability for what I did. My thing is I would never do that to Tessa or my others sister why? Because I actually look at them like they my bloods, you aren't that and will never be. Get the fuck out of here with all that shit".
***********************************************
Jazmine said "you told her about my IQ test score, fr? That's how you feeling?" 😭 lmaoo Bye y'all