FROM NOW

I slowly tried to open my eyes, it hurts! My head is going to blast with the pain. Wait I can hear the footsteps coming towards me. Where am I? OMG! I can't even open my eyes due to this pain.

"Take these medicines, you will feel relief"

I know this voice, he is the same person with whom I had dinner, the person with whom now I spent more days than Mild, it's the same person with whom I'm able to be what I want to be.

But what is he doing in my dorm? I slowly opened with due pain but what do I see. Tied up with chain my hands and legs in dark bedroom where each and every person wants to come but not at all in this way, with light entering only through the roof.

Completely sunken in darkness he was sitting in front of me in the edge of the bed with that smile which can attract anyone, with pillow tightly wrapped around his left arm staring at me with that night suit

"Newwiee?"🤨

He smiled, keeps that pillow there in the end and come towards me with a saucer and a glass

"Take this"

I gave a confusing look and asked

"What's this? Where am I? What are we doing here? Why am I chained?"

He again smile but this is giving chill to my body. I'm not liking this at all this place, this bed, this room, this light and moreover this person.

"You are in my world"

Huh! in his world? what does that even mean? does he meant his place? but then also why am I here? I gave him the best confusing look, he giggled keeps the thing in the nightstand and sits near me. Hold my chin and looks deep into my eyes and says

"I love you Pete"

What the fuck!? Pete!? Love!? has he gone insane?!

I pushed him and tried to move my wrist hoping for those chains to break, but who am I playing with right now. He started laughing and move to chair beside the bed, sits their and leans in front.