AT LAST

He sat just in front of me at the edge of bed, his legs were opened giving a perfect view to his Pete that is me. Of course this was first time I was all seeing this, I have never seen or done with Mild like this Even, all this was just beyond my imagination. Seeing New half naked in front of me with his leg opened was making me hell like hard. I tried to look at right, then left, then up and then down.. not down as it's not the right option.

"See here Pete~"☺

Damn it dude, his voice gonna make me cum like this. I shook my head like a child who just hit his puberty now. His giggle was like melody in ears but it shouldn't be when he is the one whose gonna kill me.

"Pete~"

And the moment my eyes stopped at him. Fuck! The way the hoddie was half slide from his shoulder revealing his nape and perfect shoulder cuts, the way his eyes were filled with lust and endeavoring me, the way his hair was in a mess but making him more sexy, the way his both the hands playing with his pink soft nipples.

"Ahh..huh.."

Shit! damn it! it's more provoking than porn which I've seen.. I mean we all saw.😅

"Pete do you wanna taste it"

The way he was playing with those pink things I feel that after some time definitely milk gonna rush out from it. Damn New! you are making this difficult for me! No but Tay, you can't touch a person whom you don't love and no way I'm gonna love this psychopath.

Now what? He slowly moved his right hand to his south, slowly he grabbed his member and rubbed the tip with his thumb.

"Ahhh!! Pete!!"

Okay, he should really stop this. Plzz God why are making me suffer like this😖

"P..Pete... ahhh... huhhh...hhaahh...."

He started rubbing his cock and in no time his other hand also came down. Damn it dude! Have you ever in world looked something so mesmerizing like this. That hole... seriously that hole is so pink and beautiful!

"Huh.... Pete wa..wanna taste it?...huhh...."

"Can't you quietly do it? Why do you always need to use your mouth?!"😠

I shouted at him of course with embarrassment, he smiled at me and said between his moaning.

"Then shut it with yours"

OMG!!😳

Suddenly his moaning change in to scream that's when I noticed that he had already stuck his finger inside his hole. The face he is giving right now is just a bliss and when that one finger changed into 3 and scream more louder no one knows, neither me nor him.

"P..Pete...huh... do..don't you wanna t..touch yourself...ahhh!"

"Shut up!"

I really wanted to but I can't put my guard down. No way! it can't happen that Tay masturbate seeing a boy moreover a serial killer.. No way!

"Ahhh..huh... P..Pete..ahhh.."

Okay now I take my words back, I leaned back and moved my hand inside the trouser to grab my little junior and started rubbing, the moment his eyes felt on mine I turned my gaze away from me. I could see him smiling, definitely he would be smiling!😒

"Let's cum together...ahhh... Pete..huh.."

Damn it! his voice is now becoming a kink for me and the next moment I just remember was me and him lying beside each panting like hell and fully covered with sweat. He was drift in deep sleep with smile plastered in his face, he is really a person with angel face and devil thoughts.