Chapter 85 - Let's Find a Shipwright

It was smooth sailing from here. (Y/N) was relaxing, getting some rest after a bunch of adventure he had with the Straw Hats. That's when he heard someone yelled about something that sounded silly.

Zoro: "A-A FROG IS DOING A FRONT CRAWL!"

Luffy: "WHAT?!"

(Y/N): "I don't believe it..." he gave out his iconic neutral face.

Zoro: "It went to your side, so take a look!"

They all take a look and see what Zoro saw. (Y/N) slaps his own face to see if he was seeing things, then look again to see it was all real.

 (Y/N) slaps his own face to see if he was seeing things, then look again to see it was all real

(Y/N): "Are my eyes deceiving me, or is that a frog doing a front crawl?"

Usopp: "I-IT IS A FROG IS DOING THE FRONT CRAWL!"

Luffy: "We'll follow it, guys!" he yelled out making the boys agreed as (Y/N) walked away not wanting to join.

The navigator of the group was looking through the binoculars and saw some buildings. She saw a lighthouse.

Nami: "Why is there a lighthouse in a place like that? I wonder if someone's there..."

Usopp: "Heave-ho! Heave-ho! Heave-ho!..." they were paddling the ship faster until the frog jumped.

Luffy: "IT FLEW! All right! The frog stopped. Corner it at once!"

The ship continued on before it ran ashore on something. And they heard a noise from a distance.

Nami: "What's this sound?"

The noise got louder as they saw some lights that looked like it's telling something is approaching. That's when Nami looked and realized what it is.

(Y/N): "Hehe... we're in danger..."

Nami: "GO BACK! GO BACK! TURN 180 DEGREES!" she commanded.

They all immediately went to the paddles and started rowing to get out. The train started approaching making them fear a bit, but they managed to make it in time.

 The train started approaching making them fear a bit, but they managed to make it in time