𝑷̲̅𝒆̲̅𝒓̲̅𝒊̲̅𝒐̲̅𝒅̲̅🩸-𝑭̲̅𝒊̲̅𝒗̲̅𝒆̲̅ 𝑯̲̅𝒂̲̅𝒓̲̅𝒈̲̅𝒓̲̅𝒆̲̅𝒆̲̅𝒗̲̅𝒆̲̅𝒔̲̅

⚠️There is smut and swearing in this image so if your sensitive i'll put a warning if it gets spicy⚠️
Okay so you (y/n) and five are both 16 years old and the others from the umbrella academy are 30 years old (hehehe oldies😂) so let's start :)

Y/n's POV:
I woke up at 6 a'clock in the morning due cramps in my stomach, i went to the bedroom and saw blood in my pyjamas and underwear 'Shit' i said. I really wasn't in the mood to be on my period sometimes i wished that i could control when my period would start, i mean image that😩 But i was also relived because exactly today Five didn't sleep in my room because if he did i would get really awkward, i mean ofcorse it would LOL anyway i was cleaning the bathroom and threw my clothes in the washing machine, lucky me it didn't come on my bed so i didn't had to clean my whole bed. I was grabbing some pads out of my closet and putted clean underwear on, i was now only in my underwear. I was about to put my sweater on while i suddenly felt arms on my waist, i knew by the second that it were Five's arm's. And he knew that i knew damn well where he was coming for, he was coming for...sex, well shit.

Five's POV:
I woke up at 8 a'clock and i heard that y/n was already awake, i didn't sleep in her room today because she was really tired and i was really horny, and i knew that i wouldn't be able to control myself if i would sleep in y/n's bed so i decided to sleep in my own room even tho i would rather sleep with y/n😩 Anyway i was still horny so i decided to take a shower to turn her on, after i was done with showering i putted my towel around my waist and i came in her room with my wet hair and wet body (because i didn't dry myself of after showering) as soon as i saw her i walked quietly to her and putted my arms around her waist. And i knew damn well that she knew that i wanted to have sex with her because i also had a huge boner. "Hey there princess" i said smirking.

Y/n's POV:
"Hey there princess" is what Five said, i'm not gonna lie but that really turned me on, especially in the way he said it and the way he didn't dry his hair and body off after he showered i mean damn😏 But i really had to hold myself in because i was still on my fucking period LIKE ARGHHHHH I HATE BEING A GIRL, so i just simply said "Goodmorning Five" i could see that he was a little disappointed and sad because he taught that his super extremely hot body didn't turned me on but it damn well did, but obviously i was really good at lying so he didn't suspected a thing😗

Five's POV:
When y/n just said "goodmorning Five" i was really sad and disappointed she is probably done with me and she is probably gonna dump me when it's the right time, i mean she didn't even looked at me🙁 so i just let go of her waist and went downstairs without saying anything, when i came downstairs i saw all my siblings (luther,diego,allison,klaus,ben and vanya) They where all staring at me like i just killed someone or something "What? Why are you all staring at me like i just killed someone?" i said "No you just look very sad, did something happend?" said Allison, i sighed but decided to just tell the truth, i mean maybe they can help. They know more about girls then me even tho i don't like to admit it "Its about y/n" i said "What about her?" said Diego worried "i-" i couldn't even finish my sentence and i started to cry, i saw everyone looking worried at me but i didn't care i just couldn't hold in my tears. "Five it's okay i'll talk to her, VANYA GIRLCODE NOW!" said Allison like the mother she is😌 "Yeah it will be fine we have your back Five, we will talk to her right now" said Vanya "thank you guys" i said while sniffing, i saw Allison and Vanya walk upstairs. "What do you think is going on with y/n?" said Ben "I don't know she was all grumpy and...nevermind" i said, i mean i wasn't going to tell my siblings that i was horny and that she didn't got turned on by me, who would tell there siblings that? "No Five your going to tell us everything that happend because your our little brother and where gonna help you with you girlfriend. Right boys?" Said Diego, everyone agreed with Diego. "IM NOT LITTLE I-" i sighed "It's just, i have the feeling that she doesn't love me anymore and i was horny and she didn't even got turned on by me" i said a little ashamed, everyone looked weird at me "what ya'll wanted to know everything!" i said "well yeah it is true, and i totally get you bro i mean my bestie is hot as fuck!🤪" said Klaus "Your not wrong there😏" i said smirking "You really love her don't you?" said Luther "Yes ofcorse she's the lady of my dreams" i said (hehehe miraculous vibes🤪) "Awhhh that's so cute" said Klaus, the room went silent and we just waited until the girls would come back.