🔸CAUGHT🔸

🔸CAUGHT🔸
______________

(Hanseo's POV)

This girl....

A smile was plastered on my face refusing to leave. I turned towards the door as I noticed that Hyungnim, Choi Myunghee and Mr. Han were standing there.

I was shocked.

Hyungnim dragged me into the house and locked the door.

Shit...

"Can you explain what was happening, My brother?", He said.

"Exactly what you saw, hyungnim", I replied.

What are you doing Hanseo?
Hanging out with Lia is turning me confident....

And I got slapped. My lips started to bleed and I got a cut on my cheek because of his ring.

"Mwo...? Are you trying to back answer me?", He shouted.

"Aniyo, I'm just trying to tell you that we are seeing eachother"

"Then breakup with her. I don't want you to date her"

"I don't want to, I never disagreed with any of your orders but this time I will not listen to you. I won't break up with Lia", I said.

"Do whatever you want", he shouted and went out of the house.

Whoa.....
That was easy....

(Amelia's POV)

Me and Chayoung Unnie were tailing Zo and Minseong all day. It was really funny to watch especially when Zo was saying so many cringey lines.

Now were we sitting in the restaurant. Zo was sitting right in front of Me and Chayoung Unnie while he was talking to Minseong.

"Unnie, Why don't you confess?", I said all of a sudden while she choked her drink.

I patted on her back, "Are you alright?, I shouldn't have asked anything"

"Is that really obvious?", She asked.

"Not really, he won't notice anything. I did it because I am good at reading people"

"Keep it to yourself for some time", she said as I nodded.

Ofcourse I will.

NEXT DAY

Last night Hanseo said that the Wusang people and Babo found about our relation. And that Babo had slapped my Hanseo. I swear if I meet this guy I might even shoot him.

Today Zo.. No Taeho and Minseong were having a amusement park date. I was paired with Haejoon, Saehyun couple are usual and finally Chayoung Unnie and Mr. Nam. We were sitting on the rollercoaster ride. We all were going insane when Minseong kissed Zo. While our Saehyun couple were having their very own date at the midst of that.

FEW DAYS LATER

Today Babel and Shinkwang bank were going to have a meeting at the Opera House.
Hanseo signed the papers and it was Minseong's turn. He made an eye contact with Zo and stopped signing.
Everything was going well but unfortunately Choi Myunghee knew our plan and called Minseong's mother for signing the agreement.

But Zo had another plan.

The Mafia rule of getting a Revenge.

Take the most important thing from that person and give him something he hates the most.

Taeho was his most important person now and Zombie was something he hated alot.

Our Geumga Plaza people were acting like a zombie which kinda scared him.

Hwang Minseong was now holding Zo's legs and pleading him to stay.

Then the police came.

"Mr. Hwang, you are under arrest. Mr. Vincenzo Cassano reported on you", the officer said.

"Who is Vincenzo Cassano?", Minseong shouted.

"Oyee, My brother.... Not Taeho, Vincenzo Cassano", I said while pointing towards Zo.

"This bish", he murmured.

Before I could say anything the police took him away.

While Choi Myunghee brought Hong Ahjussi's topic in the middle which pissed Unnie off.

Chayoung Unnie suddenly called the media people and made an announcement that she would make sure to reveal all the bad doings of Babel.

Everyone left the Opera House but I was waiting for Hanseo. We both were kinda busy with work so we couldn't meet up.

"Oppa", I said as I ran towards him and hugged him.

"Ahem-", I broken the hug when I heard that.

The Wusang people were still with Hanseo which I didn't notice.

"Amelia-ssi, it's been a while", Junwoo said.

"Ne, Junwoo-ssi. Are you guys done talking? I need to take Hanseo Oppa with me", I replied

"It's done. Let's go Lia", Hanseo said.

I waved them and passed a helmet to Hanseo. Hanseo was about to sit behind me but Mr Han interupted,"Isn't that dangerous, Mr. Jang?"

"This bike? I am more dangerous then this bike, Mr Han", I replied.

"It's okay, I trust Lia so I'll be alright", Hanseo said.

I feel touched...

Then we drove to my apartment.