10🤍

The story can wait, but your prayers won't.
So please pray and come. The story isn't going anywhere.

Also just to let you guys know I changed some of the characters' names.

She was about to open the door when someone else opened it from the other side. She looks up as her jet black red rimmed eyes meet with green golden ones.

Hearing a commotion, Aaban comes up to see what's going on, only to see his beloved's eyes filled with tears.

Kainaat immediately looks down, not able to see his eyes.

"Kya hua?" Aaban frowns worriedly seeing her behavior and tears.

(What happened?)

"Kainaat maine pucha kya hua?" Irritated at her lack of response, Aaban once again asks her.

(Kainaat I asked what happened?)

On not receiving any reply Aaban holds her chin and makes her look up only for his eyes to widen here.

"What the fuck happened here?" Aaban exclaims in anger moving inside the room seeing her wound as everyone stops hearing his voice except Sami who was still oblivious to everything.

"I asked what the fuck happened here?" Aaban roars in anger seeing her shaking form instantly gaining Sami's attention.

Sami scoffs seeing him here and rolls his eyes in irritation.

Hearing his scoff, anger returns to Kainaat with full force as she turns towards him simultaneously wiping her tears.

"Take this you bastard." Throwing his phone towards him in full anger, his phone falls down in pieces as Kainaat turns to leave only to be stopped by Aaban's tight grip.

"Kya hua Naat?" Perhaps it was the way he asked her, his voice full of adoration and concern made her burst into tears.

"He called me names bhai." Kainaat narrates everything to him, wiping her tears and sniffing like a child.

His face turns red in anger hearing her words, leaving her arm she marches towards Sami who immediately straightens himself.

Taking a tight hold of his collar Aaban drags him out with everyone telling him to stop.

Hearing the commotion everyone comes outside with Kainaat running behind him telling him to stop but he pays no heed.

His love or not, Aaban was not the one to let go of things which harm her family members in any way and Kainaat was his family first then his lady love.

Dragging a struggling Sami downstairs he pushes him on the floor.

Sami tries to get up but is immediately slammed down on the floor due to a hard punch thrown on his face.
No doubt Sami was not much built in front of Aaban who looked like hulk right now.

His chest heaving up and down as he looks at now fallen Sami, holding his bleeding nose.

"Aaban kya hogaya hain?" Saleema shrieks and marches towards his son trying to hold him.

(Aaban what's wrong with you?)

"Aaban bas karo! Ghar aaye mehmaan se aise pesh aate hain?" Aghjaan's loud voice halts him a bit as all of the boys try to stop him who was behaving like a wounded lion and a wounded lion is the most dangerous.

(Aaban stop it! Is this how you behave with guests?)

"Konsa mehmaan Aghjaan?" Aaban shouts back, jerking Ibrahims hold and strides towards a crying Kainaat towards him.