-Chapter 2-

In the morning everyone was up at 0500 to make breakfast. Steve made pancakes for everyone while they waited for their new visitors to come downstairs. AJ was down first wearing a camo tank top and black leggings. Bash came down 20 minutes late in a black muscle shirt and cargo pants. Archer was with him in the same outfit. Brett came down last in black scrubs, no one knows why. 

Everyone was silent for a while until Tony spoke "So? Who are you?" the rest of the avengers nodded also wanting to know "I am Captain AJ Barton-Tate of the Marine Raiders Regiment. My dad is Clint Barton, Mom is Laura Barton and have 3 siblings, Nate, Cooper and Lila. My husband Is Sebastian Tate he is a Gunnery Sargent and Sniper of the Raider Regiment. My two best friends, Brett Maxym and Archer Krew are also military. Brett is a military doctor and Archer is a sniper and Bash's spotter but we call him 'Pork'. Now who are you?" AJ replied introducing everyone.

"I am Tony Stark, that's Captain Steve Rogers, Thor, Bruce Banner and you already know Clint and Natasha." Tony said pointing at everyone. After a moment of silence Archer spoke up

"Well.. I'm gonna go shoot some cans and go hunt, if Bash, AJ, and Clint want to join feel free. Also, Brett before you ask no you can not come because last time you almost shot me in the ass." Brett pouted at that but also knew it was true so let it go while AJ, Bash and Clint ran to the garage to get some guns and bow and arrows. 

When they come back they all are in hunting gear with guns on their shoulders. "Were going out. We'll bring back dinner, if y'all want we can teach you to shoot before we go so you can join us." Bash suggested. The remaining avengers shrugged and they all went outside.

After awhile of correcting shots and shooting cans everyone on the team could shoot but nobody was better than Bash and AJ. Steve could shoot 700 yards, Tony 400 and Natasha could shoot 900. AJ could shoot a mile and Bash could shoot a mile and 100 yards. Banner didn't participate because he didn't want the other guy to come out. Thor left early because he thought that they were stupid. 

They left to go hunt and came back with 5 deer from Clint, AJ, Natasha, Bash and Archer, 7 rabbits from Tony, AJ, Clint, Steve, Bash, Archer and Natasha. The Marines all cleaned the animals and put the guns away. 

When they got inside they saw Brett and Lila having a tea party around a very small table with stuffed animals in the chairs. Cooper was playing with toy army men and Nate was giggling about something on Laura's hip. 

Nothing can get better than this