15

Chelsea •

"You're going to feel a little bit of pressure okay? If it hurt too bad tell me and I'll give you some more medicine" the lady spoke .

I nodded and closed my eyes as I felt her stick something long inside of me .

Unfortunately I was too far along to take the pill abortion so we had to do it the vacuum way .

Everybody here was nice and I don't feel like they judged me , I'm sure they get plenty of women here everyday.

"Ima turn it on on three okay?"

I nodded .

"One ... two .. three"

She clicked the machine on and it literally felt like an vacuum inside of my vagina .

After a few seconds she stopped it , I wiped the tears that had fell as she used a wipe to wipe me down there .

She grabbed my hand and helped
Me sit up , I looked at the table seeing a little jar with clumps of blood in it .

"Was that my baby?" I asked looking at it .

The lady nodded "I'm going to prescribe you some pain medicine, also you're gonna bleed heavily for a few days .. and here is a paper on all the birth controls we offer here"

I took the paper and she walked me out .

I had to limp because I was in pain , the pain pills literally did nothing I felt everything .

I walked out of the building with my head down ashamed. My father definitely wouldn't be proud of me .

"Chelsea!"

I looked up seeing Amir , I rolled
My eyes and kept walking to my car . "What you came to see if I was lying ? I had the abortion don't worry" I spoke .

"Nah, just wanted to see if you were okay" he spoke .

I shook my head no as I started to feel my emotions pile up.

I started crying and Amir walked over and wrapped his arms around me .

"It'll be okay" he mumbled .

But it won't be okay .

I felt him pick me up then I opened my eyes , he sat me in his car and started driving .

"But my car.."

"I'll bring you back to get it" he said ,

I sat back in the seat feeling so uncomfortable, I wonder how long it'll be till this pain leaves .

I wish I was in the right place for my child , I never did believe in abortions but I felt like it was the right thing for both of us right now .

Pulling up to his house , his actual house not the trap , Amir got out then came to my side and helped
Me out .

"What are we doing here?" I asked .

He ignored me so I decided to just shut up and go with the flow .

After getting into the house I looked around , it was so nicely decorated, I'd love to meet his mom .

He walked Me to his room then helped me take my shoes off then he laid down so I laid down with him.

He cuddled up behind me then wrapped his arm over me .

I closed my eyes soon falling asleep.

____________________________________________
She said :

____________________________________________She said :

Jk but yeaaa no kids for now 🙂👩🏾‍🦯