My Body

"How does it feel to know that you are a worthless little bitch? Your body twitching...with merciless quakes of pleasure?" he says in his gravely voice.

I think to myself, "How did I land myself this total fucking hot rod?". "Guhhth." is all i could say sense I have a gag in my mouth.

"Oh I see not talking are we? I guess I'll just have to punish you again." he slyly says with a devilish smirk on his face.

Fear in my eyes, I willfully took the ass beating he gave me. Every slap making me hornier and hornier, I cry out in pain and in pleasure.

"You like that don't you, you dirty little bitch?" slapping my ass harder and making it more red after each lick of pain.

"Mmm hm" is all I could manage to squeak out.

"Ohh, you do? My little slut likes this..I could stop right now-"

"Nuhhhhur!"

"Did I say you could speak? No, that's what I thought."

He unbuckles his belt, and with more swift moves his length is exposed for me, and only me to see. Then pulls down my favorite lace cat panties, leaving me vulnerable and out in the open.

He rubs his cock against my clit, making me tremble and arch my back from how good it feels. The heat of his cock on myself makes me more horny and lustful for him.

Then he moves his cock even lower on my body. He places his index finger inside me almost making me orgasm.

"Sensitive are we?" with his utterly stupid smirk on his face again.

He takes his finger out, pulls it up towards his mouth and licks it. Almost humming with desire he puts his heaping cock inside of me. And with a groan he so effortlessly bucks his hips, moving his cock even deeper inside me.

He takes his mouth and drapes it over my neck, biting me, most definitely leaving a hickey there. He then burys his nose into my neck, moaning. Moving his hips even faster now.

I arch my back in climax, taking my breath away. He then starts pawing at my backside, and in breathy gasps he says-

"Goddamit, I'm gonna cum. Oh my fucking god mmmhmm hmm hmm f-f-f-fuck. ahhhhh."

He pulls out his cock still oozing with cum, leaving my pussy oozing with his seed. He takes off the gag and immediately sticks his cock in without letting me say a word. A minute of him rocking his hips he releases into my throat, leaving me the only option, to swallow his jizz.

Salty, but it goes down. Leaving me more shocked than anything, because it tastes so good. I smile up at him, and say nothing but grinning.