09. friends

nine,
friends

        PHOEBE COULDN'T CONTAIN her excitement as Nini walked out of the wing dressed in her Gabriella costume

PHOEBE COULDN'T CONTAIN her excitement as Nini walked out of the wing dressed in her Gabriella costume. The main cast was doing a photo shoot for the program cover which meant that they got to wear their costumes. Though Kelsi had not been on the cover originally, Miss Jenn thought it would be fun to add her. Phoebe had also forced Clara to come with her, but the redhead had stayed up most of the night talking to Tatum and had passed out while using her backpack as a pillow.

"You look. . ." Phoebe didn't know what to say because the outfit was truly horrific. "Terrible but in a good way!"

"That means it's perfect," Kourtney squealed.

"Okay, people, let's do this!" Ricky walked out dressed in his own costume. He also had the Troy wig on, which did not look flattering on him at all. Then again, neither did the blue hoodie with the green jacket on top of it. He looked worse than Nini did.

"There is so much to talk about," Nini stated.

"Ricky you look. . ." Phoebe walked up to him and touched the wig, laughing. "I'm sorry. It's just so bad."

"I am deeply offended, Miss Phoebe Miller," Ricky playfully rolled his eyes. "I mean, have you seen your outfit?" Phoebe was dressed in a striped shirt with a purple jacket on top and baggy jeans. Ricky moved his head so the wig would get out of his eyes, making the girls laugh. "I don't get what's so funny." He did it again, laughing at himself as he did so.

"Let's get some air, Wildcats," Gina walked onto the stage, striking a pose.

"Good morning, Gina," Ricky greeted her. Gina's mouth fell open at his outfit as she laughed, walking over to him.

Phoebe stepped away and walked over to EJ. His costume was normal. A blue shirt with sweatpants. "The only decent looking one here," she said, making him glance up at her. "I'm talking about the outfit."

"Your costume's not horrible," EJ told her.

"I strongly disagree," she wrinkled her nose.

"Okay, guys," Big Red began. "We're gonna get one in for practice, okay?" Everyone took their places, Phoebe next to EJ and the end of the line. It was basically the same as in the original cover, just with Phoebe added. "We're all gonna jump on the count of three. Ready? One. . . two. . . three!"

Kourtney had walked in front of the camera, but even before that the picture wouldn't have turned out good. Everyone had jumped at different times. "Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, y'all."

"Kourtney," Ricky complained.

"One, two, three," Big Red repeated. Once again, everyone had jumped at different times and the L to the sign behind them tilted. "Wait, what happened?"