9- finally together

y/ns pov

we got home and i dragged tommy up to my room. we played stardew valley for hours on end, and other sorts of games. then we went to bed together in my bed, cuddling close.

it was nice to finally be living the life i always dreamed of, and with my favorite person.

(major time skip because ✨ PLOT CONVENIENCE ✨ [by a week] )

"tommy... i don't want you to leave..." i say, crying my eyes out already. who knew a whole week could feel like an hour. god i would miss him.

"y/n..." will says, from behind me.

"yeah..?" i say, sniffling and still crying.

"i'm staying here." tommy says, out of nowhere.

"wait, really?" i say, turning my head towards tommy.

"yeah my parents are basically really abusive towards me and were using my streaming 'career' for money, even though they do not need it what so ever because we are 100% financially stable. so will is letting me stay here in your room with you, if thats okay with you, if not i'll sleep on the couch but he just figured we were dating so it would be beneficial to both of us." i look at him with my eyes wide. he's panting like a dog because he said all that in one breath. i wonder how..

i go up to him and hug him tight, kissing his lips gently before hugging him again.

we were finally together.

together forever.

yeah so i just ended that in two chapters. THAT MUST SHOW HOW MUCH MOTIVATION I DO NOT HAVE TO WRITE THIS HUH?
(that was pure sarcasm because how else would i write two whole ass chapters-)

anyway i hope you all enjoyed this, thank you for all the attention and don't forget to vote B)

-emmy