chapter 19

He  dressed up shedding his tears silently , her words were echoing in his ears ....
" i am just a -" he said to himself and sobbed silently  ....

He washed his  face and went downstairs , she was waiting inside the car
" just drive home , fast!" She commanded and closed her eyes
His hands were shaky he waited for a while ,
" what ?! You wanna do it hear , cant you freakin hear , DRIVE!!"  She said again
" or you actually wanna do it now" she added before he could say a thing and scooted over to his seat and slanted his seat , " so you have crampled place kink , you wanna fuck here "

she said holding his neck , she slipped her hands inside his jeans and pressed his member harder while kissing him , he tried pushing her with all his strenght , when she just gave up all her force she was using and drifted away from him , her head banged to the ceiling really hard , but she didnot even make a sound , he wanted to ask was it paining but he didnot , he just looked away  , she saw the look in his face, it was like he didnot even care if she died  , she smilled bitterly and scooted back to her seat " drive !" She said closing her eyes .

They were home. He followed her to her room as he knew what she would do anyways , but rather when they were in her room , he was opening his t shirt when she spoke " what are you doing " blankly , " you wont-" he was cut off  when she pushed him out of her room and closed the door slowly with her cold expression. he way she looked in his eyes blankly made him  ..... sad .

She sat down on the floot hugging her knees  . After a while " where did it all go wrong?" She asked herself once , she asked that question , and laughed " why is it so hard , it was not even included in the whole plan , why am i hurting ?" She questioned herself  " shall i just stop!" She did ask that for the first time  .....

The next day

He didnot know he just called her for breakfast , she came quietly had food and went for the training  " follow me " she said once and left .... he was angry on her for last night but  he felt bad with her behaviour , he hated how he was being ignored .
He thought it was okay at first , all good , she wasnt bothering him and all but he didnot know what he felt , what he actually wanted was all her attention only for him , he was sick , he wanted her attention and he wanted her to pursue him , he was sure he wouldnt give in but he wanted her to want him. They both were equally sick with mental issues, which made them perfect for each other.

He followed her , she led to her personal chamber , for the fighting practice " , punch and kick , no defense, " she commanded  . He wore his gloves and she took her hand guards for his punches . He punched with all his strenght  but her one push he had to back off like nothing. " apply force" she said
He tried a few more times when he was , one last time , he punched with all his force and kicked in the second instance but she didnot defend and took both ,punch on shoulder and kick in her waist ....

He hurried to her , "why would you do that?!" He panicked
" that doesnot hurt" she said coldly and just walked out .
He pulled her to his room " doesnt hurt!!" He said in annoyance.
He brought the ice pack to her ," give me your hand , and dont go to office tommorow , thank god its sunday , why would you do that?!"
He applied it on her upper arms ,
" leave me ,just go" she screamed .
" open you shirt, i cant apply this on it" he spoke , she glared at him , he laid her on bed and slightly lower her sleeves to apply the pack on her shoulder  , he glanced at her once .
He slowly unbutoned the lower button and exposed her stomach area to apply it on the waist , after some time
"Done" he said , the whole time she stared at him. He stared at her too
"Closer" She asked blankly
" what?"
she just went closer
Chills ran down his spine .
She leaned back again on her bed

He looked at her .
She  had no expressions.

Their lips met , she kissed him, and put her arms around his neck
she whispered in his ears ....

he stopped

He pulled her into a kiss and she lied down  on her back  she opened her shirt , he was getting harder seeing how she acted under him , they started kissing aggresively , he unhooked her bra and pressed her boobs , his hands explored her body but gently , he was still the shy introverted but she hits different . He softly started travellimg down leaving wet kisses on her sweet spots making her moan , he kissed her hardened nipples and massaged the another , he went downwards , he took out her panties and entered two of his fingers and slowly moved inside her , he was gentle but the slower he moved the more detailed his fingers worked on her inner walls , he curled them slowly and it was astonishing her how much pleasure he got through his gentleness, he lowered her face and licked her clit and looked at her innocently , his eyes were still those of a baby .

She was losing her patience , she wanted it. she tried unbuckling his belts, but he started licking , his toungue entered her, and he rolled it slowly ; his tongue  did insane things inside her . This was the first time he could touch her this intimately , he opened his pants and entered his member in her and moved slowly , he kissed her and caressed her gently , he made love with his gentleness , just the opposite of what she did . She loved how her body always surrendered his actions.
They both moaned in pleasure. The room was filled with their sounds.

After quiet a while , they were over .
They dressed up
" That was fun" she said to lighten the mood
"fun  huh!" He whispered in disgust .'I again acted like a coy'

She was testing her own limits . She did not know what she was doing .

.
.
.