☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 27✧˚♥︎

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞
❝𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔,𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
-

❥︎𝐉𝐢𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑)

We were at the hospital and Y/n, well she was still unconscious.

Including me, the whole family was worried.

We were waiting outside when the doctor came.

"Is she okay?" Mom asked with concern while she walked towards the doctor.

"Yes, she is okay for now but i think we need to do her surgery as soon as its morning, so she'll be admitted here" The doctor explained.

We nodded and then the doctor asked "is anyone staying?"

"I will stay" Mom said but i shook my head and said " Mom, I will. You take rest please"

"n-" I cut her off again and smiled "she'll be okay, i will watch her, okay?"

She hesitated and then nodded before leaving.

I went inside her room to see her asleep.

"I am sorry" i said out of the blue as I sat down next to her on a chair.

"Sorry if i was ever a mean sister. Sorry that whenever it was your birthday i would.....not give you the attention you wanted-"

❥︎𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
❥︎𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was my 7 year birthday party and i was very excited.

I ran downstairs and met my sister Jiyeon.

"Eonnie" i called out but she just hummed in response without looking at me.

"Lets play" I said with a playful smile.

She sighed and walked away as she sat down on the couch with her phone.

"Please" i sat down next to her.

"Stop it, this is so annoying" She yelled and then went into her room.

I cried and then went to mom.

"Mom, why is she being mean?" I asked as she sighed but smiled.

"i'll tell you but not now, when you get older" she said and then patted my head.

❥︎14 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

It was night time and everyone was asleep except me and mom.