1. ʽʽ You're Only Mine " (b)

Here I'm back with the another update of "𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑃𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑔ℎ 𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑑𝑎". Hope y'all like it!

Not proofread. Ignore typos and grammatical errors.
_________________________________________

Enjoy Reading :

AR Designs :

Conference Hall:

Arnav was listening to the presentation a young girl from his office was giving, while sitting royally on the leather chair placed at the head of the table. Just then he felt it, her presence.

He stood up causing everyone to look at him confused while he just give Aman, his Friday man a look who nodded at him understanding, He left.

"I think something important came up. Anyways, It's time for lunch time already. Let's continue with the meeting after the break gentleman"

They all nodded and left the conference room.

ASR Cabin :

Arnav entered the cabin, and he just saw what he expected. There sitting on the couch she was arranging the plates and the dishes containing his favourite meal on the table infront of it.

Khushi knew it already that she doesn't have to tell anyone to inform him about her visit. He would know it himself that she came to his office. He can feel her presence and the other way around.

Arnav stood leaning against the glass door of his cabin watching her. Only the person inside can watch and hear outside but the one on other side cannot. Just like that glass windows were also there all around his cabin.

Khushi has felt his presence then only when he was ascending the stairs. She stood up and turned towards him only to see him looking at her intensely. She smiled at him to which he reciprocate. He came inside and stood infront of her with an inch distance between them. He extended his hand towards her. She placed her hand on his to which he gripped tightly and pulled her closer towards him.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Raizada." Khushi wished.

"Indeed it is a Good Afternoon Mrs. Raizada." He said smirking.

She giggle which did light up his whole world like always.

He smilingly nudged his nose with hers to which she smile shyly.

She encircled her arms around his neck.

"Ab chaliye khana khaa lijiye nahi toh thanda ho jayega." (Now come on let's eat otherwise it will get cold)

"Chaliye phir" (let's go then) He said.

They settled on the couch. Khushi arranged everything in a plate and extended it to him. He took it and offered the first morsel to her. She took it smilingly and made another morsel for him. They ate the food together while talking, laughing and teasing each other.

15 minutes later :

After arranging the food containers in the bag she placed it aside while he came back after washing his hands.

He went to her took her hand and made her sit on his leather chair while he stood infront of her leaning against the table.

"So Mrs. Raizada now that the lunch is finished. What do you want to do?" He asked.