✨un-muted✨

okay before I start the song I listed above is super cute and it's basically about skeppy and bad singing You Are My Sunshine and I find a super cute so I recommend listening to it while reading this.

bad boy Halo has just gotten into a call with dream, puffy, tommy, George, and quackity.

little did they know that him and skeppy have moved into a house together but they didn't want anyone to know until their vlog was finished they wanted to release the news on their own time. "hey guys what's up" bad said with a smile on his face happy to talk to his friends again. "hey bad we're happy to see you you've been gone for a while what's up" ask puffy with a confused voice.

bad stared at his computer not knowing what to say. "Haha I've just been... Busy you could say" he said this with an obvious lie in his voice but puffy didn't want to make a big deal out of it maybe it was personal.

"okay everyone shut the fuvk up let's get this game started" said Tommy with an excited voice. "LANGUAGE!" huffed bad with a disappointed look.

it had only been five minutes into the game until the short brown haired boy walked into bad's room.

bad threw his headphones on the ground and muted himself as quickly as possible. "what the heck Zac you know they're not supposed to know about our relationship until the videos done what are you doing in here!" whispered bad. He wanted to raise his voice out of anger but he never yells at skeppy and maybe had a good excuse for it? bads chest was pounding hard. he hoped that he muted his microphone in time he swiftly turned around and checked and he did. He huffed in relief. Then suddenly stared at skeppy with a Death Stare.

Bad could still hear his friends talking as skeppy walked up to him quietly and smirked. bads eyes went directly down to his pants where a big tent was unfolding. "GAhh!!what the heck not now not here geppy!" Bad's face was turning really red.

skeppy smiled and whispered into bads ear "don't worry about it you can keep playing I'll be quiet they don't have to know"

"what the heck sskeppy I'm not un-muting with you-" his rant was disrupted by skeppys finger on his mouth. "bad don't worry just unmute you'll enjoy it will help you win i swear."

bad rolled his eyes and slowly unmuted. dream immediately asked why he was muted and soon followed George puffy Tommy and quackity. All asking the same question why he was muted for so long. Bad looked up at skeppy who was smiling nodding his head to the computer telling him he could speak. "um eh..my roommate just came in and I had to mute because uh...we were talking about personal things?... "

before puffy to question him she screamed out of anger because she was just killed. "damn it George" yelled puffy!" dream Weezed very loudly like the teapot he was. "come on bad hop on the game I need a teammate I keep losing becaues everyone else is over powering me." said puffy.

before bad could say anything he felt a warm hand grabbed his crotch. he looked down and to see his best friend underneath the table looking at him. bad didn't have time to mute he just quickly answered with a okay. "but I uh have to mute for a second"

"fine" groaned puffy. bad click the mute button and then looked down and saw that skeppy was undoing it pants "what the heck skeppy what ar-" bad couldn't bear to finish because at that point skeppy started rubbing him very passionately.

"i...augh...skeppy.." skeppy looked up at him "why do you keep muting bad nobody will hear as long as you keep quiet" bad looked at him in shock "you know I can't keep quiet i ugh..." bad moaned quietly. skeppy kept going and assisted him by unmuting for him. "baddd what the heck you still haven't joined I died like 40 times" said puffy with an annoyed voice she knew something was up just she didn't know what.