10.

Sid was flabbergasted, astonished from what Sana just said. His brow lifted, mouth wide open with a smile and huffing out soft breath he asked, "Do you know what you just said?"

Sana on the other hand was wondering as to why is he giving those expressions! Stupefied she asked, "What? What did I say? Just that if you really love me? Will you marry me?"

"Stupid girl you just proposed me." He was laughing, blushing and started combing his thick hair with his fingers looking up in the rear mirror. He was in the state of intense happiness.

He took her soft face in both his big hands and replied getting really close looking straight in her eyes "Yes Sana I Love you... truly... madly... deeply...and Yes I will marry you... and only you." Kissing her forehead his eyes brimmed with tear.

Sana couldn't help holding her tears. She shed some of those water with happiness and smiled at him biting her lower lip and suddenly Sid hugged her, she too hugged him back quenching their feelings for each other.

Time just stilled, they were in that moment, nothing intimate just hugging each other and finding ecstasy in that. They have hugged many people before, family, relatives, friends, colleague... but nothing felt so full like it was now. As if there hearts piece had joined together like a last piece of a puzzle. They felt calm, peaceful.

Still hugging, Sid said, "Sana, I had fallen for you the first day I saw you. I had decided that day itself that if I want a life partner, it would be you, even without knowing you or your background. It was an instant connection, like everyone say 'Love at first sight' it was that. But I want to know your feelings for me... do you love me?" parting from her holding her hand he questioned her with hopeful eyes.

Sana was confused, she didn't know what to say, she thought to be honest to him and say what's in her mind.

"I don't know Sid, I mean, I know I like you, I am attracted to you, like you said from the first day since I saw you. I look forward to meet you, to see you, to talk to you. You are in my thoughts day and night! Its a relief for me to know that I am not the only one having that feeling. But I am not sure if this is what everyone say 'Love' is. I want to experience that four letter word with you, dive into the ocean of love and swim through it. I don't have to curb my feeling for you anymore as I know that if I invest my emotions on you its for lifetime. I will be committed to you, true to you, loyal to you and always be honest to you. I promise you that and if this is what love is... then yes... I love you Sid," She said saying her heart out looking at him.

Sid beamed still holding her hand tight and spoke, "You know how mature and sensible you are Sana, the way you poured your heart out to me, so honestly, innocently shows your wisdom. At this age you are so controlled, prudent and wise. I am really proud of you. I have so much to learn from you, my love."

She smiled and blushed with all the acronyms he was using.. suddenly she looked at the time displayed in the car screen, shocked...her eye wide open with shock, "Oh my God, I am late! see the time Sid, its 8:10 already, drive now... jaldi... aaj toh siyappa ho jaana hain... I hate going late that too on my third day!!! Aap ko kya aap toh VP hain meri toh job hi chali jayegi.. Hey bhagwan, bacha lena," she folded her hands and looking up prayed to God.

Sid started to drive laughing with all her blabbering and said very calmly, "Kiski itni himmat hogi meri Jaaneman ko nikal de job se. Hmmm.. don't worry, you are safe and tumhare Bhagwan ji ko rest lene do.. Why worry when I am here."

He tried to calm her but she was still tensed. She is a sincere person all her life, hardworking and dedicated. Getting late to work was not her cup of tea. "Please you drive fast and kal se no parking here and there, no distractions until we reach the company in morning... straight to work, I can't compromise on that. Maybe if we have time we can talk in parking lot and I will put an alarm too at 7:55am so that we know it's time to go in."

"Okay, as you say madam."

He was seeing him in her, he also hates getting late, he likes punctuality and values time. His admiration for her was increasing each day. There was so many facets of her personality still need to be discovered. Though they have confessed there feelings, the first step taken, but they still have to know each other and give time to each other. Will this car drive of few hours be enough? He doubted that.

They reached the company and Sana rushed inside. He parked the car and came in to see Mr. Gupta enquiring Sana for coming late.

"What happened Mr. Gupta?" He asked in a stern voice.

"Oh, Sir, actually I was just enquiring her for her late arrival. I was telling her our companies policies regarding that." Mr.Gupta said honestly.

"I am responsible for her late arrival, you can excuse her. Sana get back to work." He calmly said but Sana was shocked to hear this. She never thought he would be so direct and let everyone know the reason for her delay was him. She was embarrassed but also happy somewhere that he is taking the responsibility and not intending to hide there relation. She was feeling safe, her insecurities going away. Getting the confidence that he will protect her and be with her, was a big feeling.

Maybe that's what love is. Having someone who guides you through different experiences, coaxes you to try news things but still makes you feel safe.

——————————————————————
Hope you liked this chapter, please vote, comment and follow.. love you all ❤️❤️❤️