Chapter 1

Naomi POV

I have to hurry before I'm late. Right now I'm rushing to get to work. I thought I had set the alarm to wake me up this morning but I forgot to last night.

I work at a popular five star hotel, so I do get a decent pay. I've been there working for about two years trying to save money so I can live comfortable without worries. And it just so happens to be that if you don't miss work or call off on the days you are assigned to, you will get a bonus every six months so I'm trying to keep that consistent.

I know it seems that all I care about is money, but it's not. I just want to do better for myself without worry.

I look down at my watch to see that I only have five more minutes to clock in and I've only just walked into the building. By now I'm running to get to the hotel staff room before I'm late, but someone just had to move their cart in the way and I'm already going full speed so I just decide to hurdle over it.

I really thank myself for doing sports throughout high school and college because I made it right on time. One second more and I would have been late.

" Hey Naomi. I see that you almost broke that perfect attendance of yours today." Alexa says walking with me to go and change clothes.

" Just forget about it. I'm not going to lose that bet. I will get that Benjamin, no matter what it takes." I say holding my fist up changing my voice into one of a pirate character's.

" One day I'm going to see you come in late. I swear I will." She say with determination.

" We will see about that." I say laughing while she joins me. We quickly get changed in our work clothes and head off into our designated ereas of work. Today I have room service for the half of the upper west wing and the west luxury/deluxe rooms. Hopefully I get a good tip today since I have the good rooms.

The day has been going by rather slowly. I think its because the rooms are bigger and it takes more time to clean them up. I've only gotten through with half the rooms, but that's good since I didn't have anyone to help me today.

My pager went off telling me that someone wanted room service in one of the luxury rooms. Oh how I wish I could stay in one of those rooms even if its just for one night. With the digital temperature controlled shower and jacuzzi tub with complimentary robes and slippers. And the beds. How can you forget about the beds? From the moment your touch it, it feels like your floating in the clouds with zero gravity.

Anyways I go down to the room that called for room service. Before I get to the door I can hear two people talking loudly. I hope that they are not disturbing the other costumers. I knock on the door and call out that I'm for room service. After a while I was about to knock again, but someone had opened the door.

And let me tell you how handsome and fine this young man was. He had the perfect attire on and smelled like heaven. His light brown hair shining in the light of the opened windows and his brown eyes looking down to meet mine with the most perfect looking and plump lips ever. His fair tanned skin and sharp almond eyes.

" Did you call for room service?" I ask shifting on my feet.

" Um yes, please come inside." he said opening the door wider for me to come in. I grab my cart and make my way inside the room.

" Can you please wait a minute." he asks.

" Um sure." I say getting a little uncomfortable because the other person who was in the room was staring at me. I almost rolled my eyes and snapped at her, but I don't need to be fired with something that doesn't even deserve my time.

Controlling my facial expressions I make sure to stay out of who I assume is a couples business.

" Do you have anything to say for yourself." The man speaks up.