1.Ice Cold

There will be ships like
Firey and Leafy
Rocky and Ice Cube
Tennis Ball and Golf Ball
Pen and Pencil
Eraser and Match
Coiny and Pin
Teardrop and Woody will come soon but first there will be horror and stuff.It will be a BFDI prequel and stuff so I hope U love it.
(Sorry typos)

Ice Cube pulled up her laptop and pulled some videos when she got a call from her old friend,Bubble.
Ice Cube answered the call.
"Hey Ice Cube!" Bubble said,smiling.
"Hey Bubble." Ice Cube said.
"Want to play Tic Tac Toe?" Bubble asked.
"No." Ice Cube said kindly.
"Firey will be there and you always like seeing him lose." Bubble said.
"Sorry Bubble,my sister will kill me if I left the house." Ice Cube said.
"How about I come over.I never do." Bubble said.
"Sorry Bubble..."
Ice Cube stopped. Ice Cube's older sister,Ice Water never said to leave the house.She never said invite people.
Ice Cube was about to tell Bubble when she had left.
However,all of a sudden,her door slammed open.
"Hey brat here's your stupid chair back." It was Ice Cube's sister Ice Water,and she threw the chair at Ice Cube.Ice Cube fell,buried by the chair. "That's what you get for standing on the f@king stool you
b!@#.I saw you idiot." Ice Water said harshly. "Anyways,I'm going out with Woody so don't try anything st@pid u twerp or I won't feed you  for a week and I mean it!"

And with that,Ice Water slammed the door with Ice Cube unable to get up from the chair.

Ever since their dad ran away with another women and their mom died,Ice Cube's been alone.Her older sister would hit her real hard.

Now all alone,she was literally and figuratively trapped.