10. Fireafy

YAY 322 VIEWS THX OH AND BTW,RECOMMEND A SHIP IN THE COMMENTS AND I'LL WRITE A STORY ABOUT THEM, BUT IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE ORIGINAL 20 THOUGH.

LEAFY's POV

Firey's dad won an island,then my mom stole it. I haven't seen them in a while. Then, Firey's mom went after his dad and I was left alone.

I was an only child with a single mom.
She was just lonely like this kid in my class Spongy after he broke up with his GF.
I'm glad Blocky and Flower comfort him because they remind me of Firey, who's parents also forgot he existed.

I was also glad Firey took me in because me and my mom were homeless.
"My dad is so stupid." He said to comfort me when I first moved in. "Sorry my mom stole your dad's island." I told him. "It's ok Leafy, I understand." Firey said.

Now everything is good except for the wounds I still had when I was homeless and me and Firey learned I was crushing on Pin.
That made me feel sad.

But today, Firey found out Coiny and Pin were going to make out at the strippers club to annoy Match when he saw me crying.

"Uh leafy is everything ok?" he asked calmly.
I throw a green pillow at Firey and held a red one. "Go away." That only made Firey come nearer and closing the door.
No escape.
"Leafy I promise everything will be ok if you tell me." Firey says. "I saw Coiny and Pin kiss, I'm proud of them but I wanted to kiss Pin." I said. Firey was quiet then looked at my red pillow. "It's okay Leafy." he said. "You'll never be lonely. And besides, you and Pin were very close when the two of you met. Plus, I've seen Pin flirt with you."
That's true.
Pin was always seducing me.
I had no reaction until it finally hit me.
Maybe that's why Pin went with Coiny. I had no emotion towards her,well it's too late now because right now Coiny and Pin are already making out.

Well if I'd care about Pin so much, then I'd respect her wishes.

FIREY's POV

Me and Leafy were just sitting on her bed.
I liked how cute Leafy was holding her red pillow. I'd also think she and Pin would make a cute couple.
Me and Coiny don't know each other much so I'll try to know him.
As I tried to resist the urge to break Leafy's personal space,Leafy leaned on my shoulder and I could see her smile,with her eyes closed.
I decided to lay down to.
I could just do my homework later so what the hell.
When I was near Leafy, I felt safe and loved.
Then,Leafy smiles very big and whispered something very pleasant into my ear. "You're right where you belong." she tells me. "Trapped with me."
There was no escaping from the person i love and I like it. I also think Leafy and Pin would make a very cute ship.