VIRGINS

Stiles was getting frustrated with Scott very quickly. What was casual banter in the school hall turned into a high stress moment for the paler boy.

"He's missing, and presumed dead, Scott. Probably, because he was a virgin!" Stiles was close to screaming. "You know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? You know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life, okay? I need to have sex. Like right now. Someone needs to have sex with me- like today. Someone needs to sex me right now-!"

"What are we talking about boys?"

Stiles jumped and spun around in shock, not having expected (y/n) to sneak up on him like that.

"Sounds interesting," you said with a wink, adjusting the strap of your backpack. "What's going on?"

"Stiles is losing it because he's a virg-"

"Please don't share it for the whole freaking world Scott," Stiles hissed, clapping a hand over his werewolf friend's mouth before he could spill any more embarrassing details about Stiles' private life. "I don't need this whole school humiliating me because of my lack of a sex life" (y/n) rose her brows at Stiles, clearly realizing what was going on.

"You want to lose your virginity?" you asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Please, whisper voices," Stiles begged her, and you made a face, but listened to him anyways. "Look, you guys are my best friends, and if you must know, all of the sacrifices, have been virgins," He explained. (y/n) shook her head, not quite following. "And while you two are sly dogs, I'm not, and I could literally die because of it!"

"Okay, woah, woah," (y/n) began to feel Stiles' panic, though she tried her best not to let it show. "You're serious? You really think that whoever-whatever's doing this, is targeting virgins?"

"Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying!" Stiles said, running a hand through his already messy hair. You paused to think about that for a minute, and he was right, everyone who'd been killed so far had been virgins.

"You guys are nuts," Scott chuckled and shook his head. "I'm going home, where I'm certainly safe, because I swiped that card a year ago. (y/n's) fine too, she lost it before all of us" He said, before heading down the hall and towards the parking lot doors.

"What- she did?" Stiles looked over at you with a strange expression that you couldn't quite read. your face flushed as you shrugged your shoulders, not knowing what to say.
............