Part 3

"I'm a virgin" She said as quickly as possible, her hands clasping tightly together now.

"O-oh," Stiles stammered, leaning back slightly, still gazing at her in confusion. "Really?"

(y/n) blushed at the response, nodding her head and biting her lip.

"Yeah..."

"Are you sure?" He asked, and she choked on a laugh, nodding again.

"Yes, I'm sure," She told him. "I only lied because... everyone else in the pack had already lost it and... yeah" Her voice failed her, but she let Stiles process this new information. He seemed pretty surprised by her confession, and she wasn't quite sure why, but she didn't bother asking.

"Well, I am. If that makes you feel better" He told her kindly. She smiled weakly, before continuing on with her thoughts.

"Actually uh... it doesn't, because now everyone who's being sacrificed..." She trailed off, but Stiles nodded to show he understood. "And we're..."

"Thanks for clearing that up," He commented sarcastically. She rolled her eyes, her hope of him piecing it together himself out the window. "Really know how to make me feel better-"

"Stiles, I'm saying you and I are both virgins and both want to lose our virginities so we don't die," (y/n) said seriously. "You get what I'm saying?"

His response was delayed, but his eyes widened and his jaw dropped open.

"You're saying we should have sex?" He asked. His heartbeat started to pound in his chest, and his face grew hot just from the idea of it. (y/n) nodded, biting her lip again "Like... now?"

"No," She giggled, shaking her head. "For starters, we should talk about it some more, and also my mom gets home from work in like an hour"

"Yeah, you're right," Stiles said, losing his attention to try to figure something else out. This situation seemed too good to be true, while also life threatening. "My dad has a late shift at the station tomorrow night," He told her quietly, and when their eyes met there was an instant tension. "You could come over, we could talk, and if it works out..."

"Yeah," (y/n) nodded anxiously. "That would be... good"

It was quiet between them as they both let it sink in what they'd just planned for.

"So, movie?" The girl asked, hoping to relieve the tension in the room.

"Great idea"