Chapter Twelve

"You are head above the rest when it comes to close combat, Yuji."

Gojo started.

"So what you need to learn right now is how to control your curse energy. As well as the bare minimum of jujutsu knowledge."

Right now, Itadori have a idiotic smile on his face and is surrended by pink flowers and sparkles.

" What's wrong?"

The silver-haired male asked.

" OH, I figure you would be the best person to train me, so I am just happy. "

The curse's vessel said with a huge smile.

Then he goes on the give a whole speech about how weak he is.

While (m/n) just sat on the sofa and hugged one of the cursed corpses. 

And then Itadori suddenly yelled.

" Teach me to be the strongest. "

Gojo smirked.

"You've got a keen eye."

"Sensei, you are the one who called yourself the strongest..."

(m/n) looked backward from the couch as Gojo demonstrated the difference between curse energy and cause techniques.

Itadori suddenly get a very serious look on his face.

"I see, I don't get it."

(m/n) then snickered before explaining.

" Think of curse energy as electricity and curse technique as appliances. Electricity by itself is hard to use right? That's why we use appliances to achieve various results."

The male uses a way so even an idiot can understand.

Then Gojo continued.

" For the green one, I just fired off pure curse energy. And for the yellow one, I channel curse energy into a curse technique. "

After that, Itadori seemed to understand.

The pink-haired male asked a question, which Gojo reply with 'no', and then the guy became a blob of white on the floor.

(m/n) lean his head on the sofa and stare at his friend.

" Are you okay?"

" I just thought I would be able to pull off a fire bomb or something "

After that, Gojo explained why he can't do that yet.

(m/n) drowned out their conversation for a little while, watching his friend 'dance' on the floor.

Gojo explained how Itadori is going to watch a bunch of movies with a cursed corpse.

Then he pointed to (m/n).

"Look, he's been holding that curse doll for a while now, and the thing never try to punch him."

Itadori looked toward his friend, who was rummaging through the pile of movies with one hand and hugging the doll in another.

'Wah, (m/n) is really amazing...'

The pink-haired male thought.

(M/n) soon chooses a movie he likes, and he then settles back onto the sofa after starting it.

A few minutes later, Itadori sat down too, holding the same doll (m/n) is.

The (h/c)-haired male summoned some snacks, sharing it with his friend.

Gojo had left wherever he wanted to, leaving the two male.

"Ow!"

Itadori yelled out as the cursed corps punch him in the face.

Unedited
Monday, July 12
Word Count: 491