Chapter 65 - Childhood Sweethearts

A/N: HEY HEY HEY YOU GUYSS!! HOW YOU GUYS DOIN??  I'M BAACCKK UPDATING!

 THANK YOUUU SO MUCH TO MIDNIGHT RAMBLES FOR CONTINUING THIS BOOK! 

Anyway, here's your NEW UPDATE Y'ALL!!

The owner of the dog was a little girl with two ponytails. She ran over quickly, grabbed the golden retriever, put a leash around its neck, and scolded angrily: "Why are you so disobedient? You won't get food tonight."

"Bark."

The Golden Hairy was aggrieved and howled twice, but his wet eyes kept looking at Song Yu unblinkingly.

The little girl stood up holding the golden retriever, her face full of apologies: "I'm sorry, I let it run without paying attention, I will pay attention next time. I'm really sorry, I scared you."

Of course, Song Yu had no face to admit that he was scared by a dog. He was too embarrassed. He looked around for someone to help him out.

Xie Sui regained consciousness, and his thoughts jarred instantly.

The bizarre memories were returned to blankness, concealing the coldness and deep thoughts in his heart.

He glanced at Song Yu, adjusted his mind, tilted his head and said casually to the little girl: "It's okay, anyway, the person who was frightened–"

However, the three words "not me" were not spoken from his mouth.

Song Yu pinched his arm fiercely.

Through the thin school uniform, he twisted vigorously, making his hands hurt.

The corners of Xie Sui's lips raised, and he calmly changed his words: "Oh, no one was scared. You quickly take it away. I remember that the school does not allow pets into the playground."

The little girl looked at Song Yu who was hiding behind him in confusion, "Then this little brother..."

Xie Sui smiled and said, "Don't get me wrong, he is not afraid of dogs, he just likes to stay behind me."

Song Yu: "..."

The little girl walked away holding the golden retriever.

Song Yu finally breathed a sigh of relief, and then realized that he lost his face in front of Xie Sui and scratched his hair, depressed.

Xie Sui turned his head and asked, "Are you afraid of dogs?"

Song Yu had already wanted to open up and admit that he was afraid and embarrassed after seeing the dog. Anyway, a real man would never be too cool to face his weakness.

He nodded, his eyes rolled up as if he was reminiscing something, but he couldn't remember it clearly, and said with a vague impression: "Well, the shadow of my childhood, I think I saw a mad dog biting someone, I remember."

Xie Sui's dark eyes were thoughtful, and once again he heard Song Yu mention "when I was a child".

Song Yu talked to him last night, and when he talked about the past, he was also vague like this.

"Come with me," Xie Sui said suddenly.

Song Yu was stunned, wondering why he suddenly made this request: "I haven't run yet."

Xie Sui: "Then I will wait for you to finish."

"Forget it, that's it anyway, I'll just chat with you for the rest of the time."