ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 2_ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ

What is the one thing y'all wanna do badly but are waiting for some reason?

Tattoos for me.

🦋

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Jungkook almost tumbled upon the little table kept between pretty pink pastel chairs of the infamous café as he ran towards his best friend.

"Jungkook, be careful!" Yoongi raised his voice in a concerned tone as he caught his friend's arm on time to prevent him from falling.

"Hyung, this is really not the time. Just sit, I'll explain what happened." Jungkook said hurriedly as he hastily sat down on one of the chairs.

"You really called me up at two in the morning and said that you'll meet me at ten to explain something." Yoongi huffed, as he sat down across from Jungkook.
"What are you up to? I was worried, okay?" He added.

"I'm sorry hyung but just listen now." Jungkook looked around after speaking, as if not wanting anyone to hear their conversation by any chance. Yoongi quirked his eyebrow at this, unsure of his best friend's behaviour.

Jungkook motioned Yoongi to inch forward so they could be closer and he wouldn't have to worry about someone eavesdropping.

"Hyung, someone intruded my place last night." He whispered, making Yoongi's eyes go wider than ever.
"What?" Jungkook quickly placed his hand over Yoongi's mouth as his eyes scanned the café to see if they caught any attention.

"Don't yell!" He whisper-shouted at Yoongi, earning a hesitant nod from him.

"That guy was definitely a criminal cause police was chasing him. He asked me to not tell about him to anyone. If I did, he'll kill me. Now what do I do?" He explained in a breath, removing his hand from Yoongi's face, only to find him staring back at him with a bewildered look.

"So you almost died and now you want help? Oh my god Jungkook, how do you always manage to call for uninvited trouble?" Yoongi asked in distress, not having any solution to the problem.

"You really have the time to mock me right now?" He questioned with a look of disbelief.
"Alright, forget it. Just inform the cops before it's too late." Yoongi said, resting his face on his palm as he looked back at Jungkook.

"Did you not hear me? That hot but scary motherfucker is gonna kill me if I do that!" He banged his hands on the table as Yoongi passed him a look of disgust.

"Hot?" He asked with a sarcastic smile as Jungkook tried avoiding his gaze.
"I mean, y-yeah. But how does that even matter right now? The point remains that he will kill me so I'm not telling the cops." Jungkook pouted as he sat there in defeat.

Yoongi looked at his best friend of four years with a look of worry. He knew Jungkook had always been the kind of guy who'd bring trouble to himself but this time especially, his life did him dirty.

He didn't know how to distract his friend in a situation like this, let alone comfort him. He thought for a minute in silence as Jungkook stared down at his lap the entire time.

"Alright, listen." Yoongi said, catching Jungkook's attention as his head shot up to look right into his eyes.

"Go on a little vacation. Just go somewhere to get refreshed." Yoongi proposed excitedly, earning a blank look from Jungkook as he thought about it.

"Do you think it's gonna help? Can you not come along?" Jungkook asked with his puppy eyes cause apparently they always worked on Yoongi. Unfortunately, not this time.

"Kook, you know about my boss. He won't let me go on a vacation right now since his CEO ass has loads of stuff to manage." Yoongi rolled his eyes, staring into a distance with a face full of hatred.