Chapter 360 - 369

Chapter 360: A muddy jill

"Boom... the game begins!"

The game started, the shouts stopped, and everyone looked nervously at the two on the challenge stage.

The two of them were unheard of everything off the court, they just stared straight at each other, the enemy didn't move, I didn't move, if the enemy moved, I moved!

Suddenly, Lin Tai took the initiative, and a quick move came to Jill's right side, climbed down, and swept his legs.

"Ah!" Some of the students present couldn't help but yell, for fear that Jill would be swept away.

I saw Jill's reaction not bad. At the moment Lin Tai moved, he quickly flashed to the left and jumped. At the moment he landed, Jill kicked Lin Tai's chest.

"Pop!" Lin Tai grasped Lin Tai's foot with both hands, and with a twist, Jill was thrown to the ground.

Lin Tai did not let go of Jill's leg, but slammed it up.

"Ah-" Lin Tai yelled in pain, and quickly rotated his body to ease his legs. The other leg slammed towards Lin Tai. Lin Tai sideways and hid, but there is still no such thing as Song Lai Jill. With one leg, he got up and pulled Jill's leg back tightly. For a while, Jill was dragged by Lin Tai to the corner of the challenge platform.

"Jill, come on! Jill, come on!" The students and tutors below cheered Jill loudly.

"Jill, come on!" Mu Qingxin also shouted silently. At this time, the students in the classroom were already clenching their fists and crying for cheering.

In the league, the people watching the live broadcast also shouted to Jill, come on!

I saw Jill force his waist and slapped his hands to the ground. With Lin Tai's hands holding his leg, he got up, the other leg locked Lin Tai's neck tightly, and his fist slammed into Lin Tai's face.

Lin Tai painfully released his hand to cover his swollen eyes, and lowered his head to cover his eyes with his teeth and mouth. Jill took advantage of the victory and kicked Lin Tai's stomach and kicked him to the bungee rope of the challenge platform. on.

"Oh!!! Jill, great!"

"Go on, hit him! Hit him!"

"Jill, come on! Jill, you are the best!"

"Fuck him! Fuck him!!!"

...Seeing Jill attacking Lin Tai sideways, everyone's heart relaxed, and everyone shouted excitedly.

The bell rang for the end of get out of class, the instructor immediately turned off the projection, picked up the teaching aids and ran towards the training room. The excitement of the students was watching, but suddenly they disappeared, all of them were wailing, but the instructor had already skipped away.

Everyone had to rush to the next classroom quickly, and the next classroom was near. Everyone quickly turned on the light brain, watched the live broadcast on Starnet, and lowered their heads to watch the live broadcast to the next classroom.

Mu Qingxin quickly rushed to the next classroom, watching the students on campus, all of them bowed their heads and walked forward, and the instructor was also looking down at the live broadcast.

Mu Qingxin moved the breeze step, and quickly ran to the next classroom. The person who was looking down watching the live broadcast, only felt a sudden gust of wind blowing beside him, it was cool, some looked up, there was nothing, and continued to bow their heads. Watching the live broadcast.

Mu Qingxin, who rushed to the classroom, saw that a few students had already arrived and were watching the live broadcast. Mu Qingxin looked at it and found a place to sit down. She just walked to the seat and was suddenly crying bitterly by those students. He was startled by the sound, turned his head to look over, and saw several big boys with red noses and red eyes tearing.