Prologue

2 million years ago...

As the Earth slowly rotates, a female voice begins to narrate

Female Narrator: The Earth. The only planet is known to support life. With its natural elemental cycles and perfect shield from the sun, the Earth is a perfect place for many species to call home.

After a previous million years of not being hospitable, the Earth was overdue for life.

Fortunately, like a young mother, Earth was expecting her firstborn.

The shot of the Earth then zooms into a landmass that is now present-day Europe.

As the continent gets bigger, it's immediately blocked by clouds. After the camera goes through a few layers of clouds, it cuts to an overhead shot of a small island surrounded by crystal-clear blue water.

The island was plentiful with trees, flowers, white sand, and numerous types of insects and small creatures

The shot changes to a small lizard-like creature resting on the sand near the shore of the island. The scales changed color in a repeating pattern as they soaked the rays of the sun.

The creature's slumber was then put to a halt as it heard distant footsteps.

Now with its scales a deep red color, the lizard-like creature scurries away from view as a nude well built male slowly walked along the beach.

The male had a puzzled look on his face as he observed his surroundings. While being distracted by everything around him, the male unknowingly steps into the water and sees his feet under the crystal clear water. He wiggles his toes as he enjoyed the sensation of the cold water blanketing his feet.

Female Narrator: Yes, this story isn't about the Earth. Rather, this is the story of the Earth's first super race: the mighty Dunamians!

====================
Dunamian
(doo-nom-ian)
Noun