The Athlete

X

XXXXXXXXXX

After loitering at In-N-Out, (Y/N) walks home with his bag of green tea from 7-Eleven.

While walking, he takes a look at his right hand. The same hand that managed to stop a 2-ton muscle car.

While not in serious condition, it was still pretty rough looking. Numerous scratches, a little bit of motor oil, and a slight burn.

(Y/N): Can't fake that.

Realizing he can't do anything about it, (Y/N) buries his right hand in his pocket and continues his walk home.

_________

_________

After the hour-long walk, (Y/N) arrives at his Santa Monica apartment complex.

Once he checked the mail in the lobby, (Y/N) takes the elevator to his floor.

_________

_________

Now on the fourth floor, (Y/N) slowly walks over to his apartment. He takes out his keys and unlocks his door.

(Y/N): I'm home!

After taking his shoes off, he walks in and sees his mom and grandma watching their favorite tv show: Catfish: The TV Show.

=====================
Sarah (L/N)
Race: ???
Age: 30
Occupation: Mother of (Y/N)
Relationship: Single
=====================

Elaine Acker
Race: ???
Age: 70
Occupation: Grandmother of (Y/N)
Relationship: Single
=====================

Elaine: HA! I told you, darling! Those catfish are just fat, ugly, stupid, and manipulative!

Sarah: Mom! That's very rude! And besides, there is a chance that they say who they are. Picture and everything.

Elaine: You wish. Those only happen once in a blue moon.

Sarah shakes her head as she gets up from the couch and stretches.

She walks over to her son with a smile and hugs him. Which he gladly returned.

Sarah: How was school (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Uh...it was...interesting.

After breaking the hug, (Y/N) quickly shuffles to the fridge and quickly buried his head in the appliance, pretending to find something.