Chapter 10

Everybody was asking me what I was about to do. I was about to go to his house and key his car. I wasn't gonna do it, bri was gonna do it. Bri really about that life, so I know she'll do it with no problem.

"Where he stay at liyah, so I can key his shit?". "Girl, I'm giving you directions as we drive right now." While we was driving, I seen his new girlfriend running out the house into her car. She looked like she was crying.

"She probably crying because his bitch ass cheated on her" as bri said. I looked at bri with a blank face, but I couldn't. What she said was funny to me. I saw him jump into a different car and drive behind her. I looked at bri and said "Come on girl, we need to do this quickly."

After I said that, bri and I got out my car. We started keying his cars. Bri said "ouu, let me slash his tire." I looked at her and the cars. Doing this was a lot of a lot of work, or I was just pregnant. Me and bri hurried to my car and got out of there quick and possible.

While we was going back to my house, I was thinking to myself. I was thinking about how me and bri just keyed all his cars. We can't get caught like that because, he doesn't have cameras at his house.

When me and bri got back to my place, I went to my room and laid down. My feet was hurting and I was really tired. I looked at my phone and I saw I had a lot of messages from tjay. He was just trying to get me to come back home to him. I wasn't finna do it, because I wasn't finna be a dumb ass for him.

I feel like this chapter is short, but I updated :)