Vanaa went Missing

Author's POV

"Sanaa don't test my patience, I'm warning you, tell me what did you to my wife??" Asked Surya with his fist tightened.

Sanaa laughed hysterically, Surya was about to hit her again, everyone in his family stopped him from doing so. Meantime silently she moved to her room all of a sudden.

" Surya we should inform the police as soon as possible and handover this cheap girl to them, they will enquire Sanaa and find Vanaa soon" said Shiva.

" Brother, Shiva is right we can't wait after aware about Sanaa's evil side. She may harm sister in law so, better don't delay" said Aathira worried.

Other family members also obliged to Shiva's idea, Surya also accepted worried about Vanaa's safety.

Surya informed police about Vanaa missing and lodged a complaint against Sanaa. They said that they will come soon.

Sanaa threw the envelope on Surya, she smirked and asked him to open it. Surya and Shiva became aggressive seeing her uncivilised behaviour, Surya threw the envelope on floor and denied to check it.

Sanaa looked calm and said mockingly,
" If you deny to check then you will be at lost. Because this was the gift given by your lovely wife"

" What?? Vanaa gave me this ?? " Surya took it in his hand immediately and then he opened it. He started to read the contents in the paper and finally saw Vanaa's signature below, he was shattered to know that she signed divorce papers. He stood statue by holding the papers in his hand.

Looking at his shocked face other family members asked him about that. Shiva pulled paper from him and read it, he was also in dead shock.

" Shiva, what is in that paper?? Why are you both looking like you saw a ghost??" Asked Aathira nervously.

" Divorce papers, Vanaa signed it " said Shiva hesitant, everyone looked astonished.

" How can this happen?? I can't believe Vanna asked divorce from Surya. I knew she love him a lot " said Grandpa.

" Exactly this is not true, this girl would have done something to our Vanaa" said Surya's mother angrily.

Sanaa laughed louder and said,
" Whether you all believe me or not, but this is the truth. Vanaa was fed up with Surya's behaviour and left this home on her own"

" No way,she can't leave me " said Surya firmly.

" Why can't she leave you??" Asked Sanaa. Surya looked at her angrily.

" Eventhough I don't like her, I feel pity for her condition. She fell in love with you atfirst sight but you failed to recognise her and fell for me, her look like. When I was disappeared on our wedding, everyone forcefully made her your bride. For that you misunderstood her and tortured her for others mistakes. Then you took advantage of her, and used her for your own desires. When I returned back you again got confused and supported me infront of her" said Sanaa.

" He didn't believe you but, he pretends doing that to expose your deeds" said Shiva gritting his teeth.

" Whatever, but he behaved like he believed me right?? Do you think still she was a fool to stay with him??" Asked Sanaa.

"If he wants to expose my truth, why can't he say that to his wife?? Why did he let her suffer?? The truth was he never gave her the respect or love she deserves, he never believed her whole heartedly, that's why she left " Said Sanaa mockingly. Shiva was silent.

" You are the prime reason for all the mishaps now you are talking like a pure soul, don't you have any shame??" Asked Aathira angrily.

" Ofcourse still I hate her, but I just pity her for marrying such a mean person, who never treated his wife with respect and love. I would never consider her as my sister or I would never love her because, she pushed me away from my family. Now she got her karma back and went away from her family, in a way I'm glad."

Surya stook dumb with so much pain and guilt. He felt heartbroken hearing all Sanaa's accusations against him. His inner thoughts believed whatever he did with Vanaa was not right. She left him because of his behaviour. He understands she was shattered completely loosing all her faith on him after he gave her cold shoulder. He regrets his decision of hiding such a big truth from Vanaa and let her suffer.

Surya murmured, " It's true. I never treated her well, I always gave her a pain. She deserves someone better than me, I spoilt her life and happiness". Aathira and Shiva explained him to not to come under Sanaa's words and don't give up his hope.

Immediately Shiva called Gowtham and enquired about Vanaa's whereabouts. He was shocked to know that she didn't goto her maternal house. Everyone worried thinking about Vanaa, Surya was stunned.

Shiva asked Sanaa once again, " Where is Vanaa?? If you tell the truth we can stop you from going to prison"

Sanaa smirked and said, " I know you are dying to send me to jail. But really I don't know where did she go. She packed her bags and left today early morning. Maybe she would have left the city to not to see your cousin's face" Surya felt sad, first time in his life he felt helpless. Aathira and Shiva warned her to control her tongue.

Shiva encouraged broken Surya to search Vanaa everywhere as possible. He said definitely she wouldn't have gone too far from here, so that they can find her easily. Surya gained some hope, instantly they both left the home to search Vanaa. Shiva asked Aathira to handle Sanaa until police come.

Soon after the cousins left police arrived to Surya's house and arrested Sanaa for murder attempt and kidnap of Pradeep. Pradeep had given his statement against Sanaa and Deepak very clearly. Sanaa didn't show any feel of guilt for what she did, she walked away showing a mocking face to all. Actually she was partially happy atleast for destroying Surya and Vanaa's marriage life, inspite of loosing Surya and going to prison. She felt pleasure after knowing Vanaa went missing, she was sure that her twin Vanaa wouldn't be found so easily by these people. She thought Vanaa decided with a heavy heart and disappeared from both the families.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind to post your comments and share your votes.
Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.
Next update will be next week guys , kindly wait for that.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi

Love In SpringOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara