𝐈𝐗. Cheers

▐  BUBBLEGUM BITCH!▐Ten━━━Cheers

BUBBLEGUM BITCH!
Ten━━━Cheers

liked by lilyroselover, julietpetersgirl, and 8,474 others

julietmonroesgf  lily-rose and juliet were spotted holding hands out of a store in paris😭😭my babies better be together or ISTG😤😤😤im assuming lily was getting coffee for them in this pic

view all 1,288 comments

user wait why were they in paris?
julietmonroesgf jules had a photoshoot in paris and im assuming lily-rose went with her

user OMGGGGGG

user i love them <33

user paris love🥰

user no i want lily with timothee

user i really hope they are together!!!

user but i miss jules and amandla🥺
user we don't care🥺

user ew

user my fav gfs🥰

"YO LILY, YOU READY?" JULIET ASKED THE BLONDE, FROM THE BATHROOM. "Yeah, give me a minute" lily-rose responded back from the room. the girls were gonna go out for dinner since they had a few days left in paris. jules was putting on her earings on before stepping out of the bathroom. "okay, lets go" lily said after she put on her heels.

they linked arms and walked out of the hotel room. they drove to a nearby restaurant that jules had found. when they walked in they were greeted by the hostess who had the book of reservations. "hi, for um juliet peters" jules told the hostess. "ah table for two, let me show you where your table is" the lady said.

she sat them down and gave them menus. "a waiter will come by shortly" she said before giving them a smile and walking away. "okay, i don't know what i want" jules said as they opened the menu up. lily-rose chuckled. "me neither so you're not alone" she replied. silence took over them while they looked at the menu.

the waiter named elijah, shortly came and took their orders. he came back and brought two glasses and a white champagne bottle. he popped it open and served it to the two girls. "cheers" they both said as they clinked their glasses together.

their food came around ten minutes later and they began eating. "since we have a few days left here, we should explore more" jules said as too a bit out of their food. "explore as in go to stores or as get to know paris" lily-rose asked the curly headed girl. "both" juliet simply replied. lily gave them a strange look. "what? i've only been to paris like twice" juliet said, taking a sip of champagne.

"well, we gotta explore tomorrow for sure" lily-rose said before taking a bite of her food. they made plans about what they were gonna do tomorrow to explore paris. after they finished their food, they ordered desert, well lily-rose ordered it. she ordered a chocolate cake with a chocolate shell over it. they waited a few minutes before the waiter came. "here is your desert, enjoy" he said as he set it down.

they both said a quick thank you before the waiter walked away. "here" lily said, handing her a spoon. to say lily-rose was nervous was an understatement. she didn't know how jules would react. "okay, here i go" juliet said as they held up the spoon. they tapped the cover twice before it cracked open. "whoop whoop" she cheered for herself before putting the spoon down.

the cake revealed something in red icing. 'i really like you juliet monroe peters' it said. juliet was shocked, surprised, and happy. lily-rose was nervously waiting for juliet to say something. "lily...wow" is all came out of juliet's mouth. lily-rose didn't know what that meant. "i really like you, it took me a while to understand but i do now, so what do you think?" lily-rose spoke up. "i really like you too lily and i think if your ready than we can take the next step" juliet finally said.

"i'm ready" lily-rose said as she leaned in. juliet also leaned in. they finally kissed. it felt magical. it was much needed to happen. lily-rose felt like she was on cloud nine. she was finally with jules.

a/n
double update i hope you guys enjoy this chapter because i enjoyed it because i enjoyed writing it, i didn't edit this so if there's typos im really sorry until next time <33

a/ndouble update i hope you guys enjoy this chapter because i enjoyed it because i enjoyed writing it, i didn't edit this so if there's typos im really sorry until next time <33