♡ Chapter 14 ♡

"All right, done." Princess Y/N clapped and wiped her hands on her apron.

"Now let's arrange the table," said General Seokjin.

They all nodded and started arranging the table.

______________________________________

Meanwhile
______________________________________

Prince Jungkook's POV

I was so happy with my father. We played chess, we walked in the royal garden, and we even had a sword fight. I let Father win because I didn't want to put him down. He had a proud grin in his face, and it made me happy.

My father really liked y/n. He asked many things about her. He was so happy for me. Then he told me to go to her because I spent the whole day with him. I hugged him tight, and he hugged me back. I bowed and left my father's chambers.

I saw my brother walking towards me. In the past, I always backed away and gave him space. He always thought I was afraid of him. I did it because he is my brother and because I respect him. But everything changed. I still remember how he talked to me that day. I was used to it, but I never thought my own brother would do that for me.

I am not hiding anymore. Now people respect me. I will show them who I am.

I walked past him, lightly bowing to him because he is still my brother and older than me. I saw him burning with anger. What can I do? I know that he is not used to being rejected. People always choose him over me. But princess y/n chose me, and she is trying her best to make me happy. Princess y/n's choice hurt his ego.
I went to y/n's room. She wasn't there. He saw a note and smiled at it, then went to search for her.

End of Prince Jungkook's POV
______________________________________

"This looks amazing!" General Taehyung shouted. "Stop being noisy. Obviously it is amazing because we did it together isn't it cupcake ?" asked General Seokjin while looking at the princess. "Cupcake? I like that nickname. General Jackson, you should learn from such a great person." Princess y/n said, earning a flying kiss from General Seokjin.

" Princess y/n said, earning a flying kiss from General Seokjin

Princess y/n started laughing. Jackson glared at them while sticking his tongue out.
"I am thankful for you all because without you, I can't do this. Thank you very much," said Princess y/n.
"If you're happy, we're happy," the generals said while smiling.

Then the door opened, revealing Prince Jungkook. "Welcome, Prince Jungkook. You must be hungry. Princess y/n cooked by herself for you, with our help." General Namjoon said with a smile.
Prince Jungkook looked at the table with wide eyes.