Thor's Wrath

"Master, Master."

"H-huh?"

"Master, they are doing something."

"Who?"

"The rebels."

"Right!"
King sits up and rubs his eyes.
"How long am I gone?"

"You are sleeping soundly for 4 hours."

King smiles.
Despite the urgency they are in,he still can't let himself be deprived of sleep.

"What are they doing Shushu?"

"They are leaving the area."

King pouts. He needs to go out again.
With Shushu's help, King get out of the space without anyone noticing.
He looks at the rebels, loading open 6 wheeler trucks. The guns, food and also the captured men.

King looks sorry for them for the first time. But there is nothing he can do.

On the other hand, Loki, walks to the space craft and flew away. He is flying to observe the route his brother's team will use in order to join his team. But there are nothing. He found some tires marks that shouldn't be in the place.

Loki sneers.
If something happened to his baby brother, he will do a mass murder.

.
.
.
.

Thor looks up and frowns.

"Hey you, move!" Kick on the back of his knee. Thor kneeled in one knee and he slump down the ground.

"Hey!" Rico, who is near try helping Thor.

The mercenary sneers.
"Look these guys are good looking."
He elbowed another mercenary.

The guy snorts.
"Stop your libido bastard. Do you want the magician to come back and kill you while you are riding?"
He rolls his eyes.

The guy frowns but also understand. So many of their men died because of that magician. It was nerve wrecking just recalling that incident.

"Hurry up!" The mercenary kicks Rico and Thor but they evade.

"Uy, hurry up." Rico said.

Thor nods.
"Do you think they caught King?"

Rico shakes hhis head.
"I heard everyone is talking about this magician that killed alot of the mercenary. Maybe King is hiding when this magician arrives and become scared to go out due to the commotion. Let's just hope he won't be discovered."

Thor frowns.
King is a softie and a baby. Not only is he not accoustomed to being dirty all day, he must be hungry after giving all his food to them.

King is gritting his teeth as he hides behind the rock. He cant do what he did before because his friends might get caught if he just open fire. He doesnt know much about guns and he knows that bullets doesnt have eyes.

"What should we do Shushu?"

"We can follow them first or look for help."
Shushu said.

".......Im scared to go anywhere. Cant we take Thor with us?"

"But how can we take your friend?"

King clicks his tongue.
He lives two lives already but it doesnt mean he will be smarter.

King can only follow the rebel to their next destination.

.
.
.

Thor opens the space craft window and look at the mass murder on the ground. He jumps down and walks around, stepping on the dead bodies with no emotions.

Thor observes for a few more minutes and uses a buttom to lower his space craft.

Thor clicks his tongue.

"Playing hide and seek with me is your worst nightmare."

.
.
.

In the next hideout, they come to a small village. Women there are being abuse and work to the bones and there are no other men except the rebels.

King throws up a few times.
He never imagine he would watch rape. His blood boils and he doesnt know if its the man on him or he just feeling chivalrious but he wants to stop it.

"I need to save them from this misery,shushu!"

The white cub jumps and nods.
"Awooo!"

King reappears on top of the broken wall.

"The magician is here!"

One shouted as King starts firing.

"Yes! Im the magician that sent by the Lord to stop your evil deeds!"
King sneers and shoot. But he doesnt hit the guy so he just randomly fire until he hits.

"An angel using a gun?" The mercenary leadee laughs.
"How funny! Hit him! Maybe he was an angel. He cant even hit someone within his range!"

King was flustered. Soon it was like he was taking hits for hundred attacks.
Shushu was sweating.

"Master..."

"I...I cant use grenade here. So many innocent people." King bites his lower lip.

Babam!

They all look at the shooting meteor.

Loki looks up.
Everyone feels it was too slow.
Loki grabs his gun and soon they all hits the rebel.

"Thats Loki the massacre Lord!"

The mercenary leader sweats.

"Run! We cant fight this monster!"

Loki kicks the leader that is giving the instructipn and steps on his head making it explode. He then shoots everyone with his gun.

King gapes and looks at Loki who emotionlessly killed everyone even though they are begging for their life.

"....Brother Loki!" He excitedly called afterwards.
Loki's violence. He had seen it first when a germanshepherd dog got lose and attack Thor.
Loki was only 7 years old back then..He ripped the dog in half using his bare hands.

Thor and King cried for the poor dog.
Loki got 25 stitches in his hands.

Loki didnt mind it and didnt care even if Thor keeps blaming him but he gives Thor a sweet kind smile when Thor thank him for protecting him.

Loki was in a trance and keep ripping people apart not hearing King.

"BROTHER LOKI, THOR IS IN THERE!"
King shouted.

Loki drops the man's head and look back.

"My brother! Where is he?"

Everyone hugs King and then higs each other after being released.
Thor was beside his brother.

"Brother, get away from me. You are blood soaked!" Thor rolls his eyes.

Loki rubs his head.
"You have to go under complete check up once we are back."

Thor sighs then he paused looking at the teary eyed King.
Thor smiles and opens his arms.

King hugs him.

"You are so strong out there." Thor said patting his head.

"Next time, you have to be beside me or Ill leave you for real!" King sobs hugging him tighter.

Snap*

Thor and King looks at Loki.

Loki smiles and pocketed his cellphone.

"Just make my Baby brother smile like that all the time, if you dont....."

King got scared. If you dont from Loki is too scary.

Thor covers King ears

"Shut up brother."

Their team is wondering if King and Thor's family the weirdest people on the planet.

A/N:

Don't Yawn, My Lazy KingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara