Chapter 11

Being curious of hearing some type of voices like a whale crying coming from his room I pushed the door open to get the biggest shock of my life. Abhay, he was fucking another girl. Tears streamed down my eyes as I looked at the sight in front of me.

I couldn't believe my eyes that what I was seeing in front of me. " ABHAY! " I shouted not able to see their oh-so-lovely moment more. My chin wobbled as I cried harder as Abhay pecked her lips and stood up from the bed wearing his boxers while she groaned in frustration.

" Baby why did you stop? " She asked frustratingly siting on the bed and covering the duvet till her assest. " Just a minute baby, lemme throw the trash out and then we will continue. " She passed him a sluttery look on which he winked and turned towards me.

He dragged me out of the room as I stood there rooted trying to understand what happened. I jerked away his hand from mine and yelled at him as he wore his shirt. " HOW COULD YOU DO THIS ABHAY? I LOVED YOU! " He palmed his ears and made a bad face.

" Sss.. lady stop shouting, my ears! " He whined looking at me and I gave him a whatever look. " Go hell with your ears first tell me why you did this to me? " I retorted, I tried to show my strong side to him cause I did not want to break down in front of him.

Only I knew how broken I was from the inside. " Nandu.. my poor nandu, you were just a bet of mine which I made with my friends. Of course who wouldn't want a girl like you? But the thing was you were stubborn which made it more interesting. "

He smirked at me looking at my pale face while I stood there numb. I was a bet of him? How could I choose the wrong person. And I have also hurt so many people because of this moron. Mom Dad, Uncle Aunty and... Manik?!

" Voh kehte hain na.. sabr ka phal meetha hota hai? Nandini, I must say what a body you have? " He stated roaming his eyes on my body shamelessly while I felt disgusted of myself. I disgusted myself as I was touched by him.

How special I would have felt when Manik would have worshipped me but alas! I feel so guilty of hurting him. He was so good to me still I broke his heart. " Manik sahi kehta tha, you are a disgusting moron! " I threw him a disgusted look while he smirked.

" Agar itna Manik ki yaad aa rahi hai to chali jao uske paas. " He spoke in a duh tone. " But wait... why will he accept you, as well as I know.. he toh loved you. But after seeing your and mine pictures I don't think he would love you? You lost him! " He gave a cold laugh and shook his head.

I lost Manik? Manik hates me! Oh.. god. Because of this moron I have broken so many hearts. " I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SO MUCH! " I slapped him hard across his cheek which made my palm vibrate.

" You bloody bitch, mere hi ghar main mujhse hi bhaow bhaoaw? " Before he could grip my hair in his filthy hands I kicked him on the main spot which made him wince in pain. " Now you won't be able to destroy another girls life. Don't think I am weak. "

I passed him a smirk and left from there royaly. " You are gonna pay for this Ms. Nandini! " I heard him yell behind my back but I stepped in the car and drove towards Malhotra Mansion. I hope I did not loose Manik.

------------------
" MANIK!! " I shouted as soon as I entered his room. Today is the worst day of my life. Manik is fucking that bitch whom I met in the office. " Don't you know anything called privacy? " He questioned wiping away the sweat on his forehead as that bitch massaged his shoulders.

" MANIK MALHOTRA YOU ARE MY HUSBAND! " I yelled at him which made him chuckle. " You think this is funny? You fucked a girl even knowing the fact that you have a wife. " I retorted as silent tears made their way.

He pecked her lips as she dressed up and went away swaying her ass passing me smirk. I so wanted to smash her caked face in the wall. I glared at her hard on which she ran away. " Will you answer me?! " I asked staring at him while he poured whiskey in his glass.

Damn' he looks so hot, his perfect body. Ah.. how would it be to roam my hands on that. How would it be to feel his strong body above mine. But what made me furious were scratch marks on them. I curled my hand into a fist and strode towards him.

Punch!

" NANDINI! " He shouted as he saw blood oozing from the corner of his lips. " How could you manik? I am your wife and you just fucked another girl? " I wiped my tears harshly when he turned and glared at me hard.

" Dard ho raha hai? Hmm.. ab samajh main aaya ke kitna dard hota jab aap jise pyaar karte ho wo kisi aur ke saath yeh sab kare? And you toh didn't even love me. You don't know the pain inside my heart! "

He stated throwing me a disgusted look as he pointed his index finger towards his heart. " Manik, I accept mujhse bohot badi galti hui hai par tum ne bhi toh waisa hi kiya na? " I looked at him with my teary eyes while he smiled.

" Tit For Tat, Nandini! " He smirked and I looked at him unbelieveably. " Maine bola tha na he isn't good for you and see...! " He threw some pictures on the bed and I was shocked to core.

------------------

Vote And Comment

Thank you. :)