Peter Parker (Marvel) SMUT

@/petersspidey on tumblr😍❤️

TITLE- First Time

You and Peter had been dating for a few months now, and you felt like you had hit nearly every relationship milestone ... except one.
You haven't had sex yet.
You and Peter loved each other and were just waiting for the right moment. You had basically done everything else except .... That.
But it was your six month anniversary, and Peter had plans to take you out on a date to celebrate. You felt like tonight could finally be the night.
Peter picked you up at your house, and brought you flowers. He brought you to a nice Italian restaurant in Queens that May had told him about. He was the most perfect awkward gentleman.
After dessert, he paid and you walked out of the restaurant.
"Thank you for dinner Peter, it was delicious,"
"No problem. I'm glad you had a good night."
"What now?" you asked
"Maybe I could come over?" you suggested
"But it's almost 10 already your dad said to have you back at 11 and I really don't want to make you dad mad,"
You laughed, grabbed Peter's hand and started walking in the direction of Peter's apartment "Come on, Parker. It'll be fine."
"But Y/N it's 9:45, and it takes 25 minutes to walk to your place from here which means i'd get you home early, and your dad would be happy. But if we go to my place, that's a 10 minute walk and then from there we would have to leave at exactly 1040 to get you back at 11, and I don't know," he rambled
"Peter... listen to me. I am coming over to your house and we are going to hang out in your room," you winked
Peter stopped for a second
"Wait ... do you mean ..."
"Yes Peter," you laughed
Peter's eyes widened, grabbed your hand and started walking faster than you've ever seen him walk.
When you got back to his apartment, Peter fumbled with his keys before opening the door. When you got in May was standing in the kitchen in her Pyjamas.
"Hi guys. Did you have a good anniversary dinner?"
"We did! We're just going to ...." Peter started
"We're just going to watch a movie before Peter has to walk me home." you cut in, knowing Peter wouldn't be able to come up with a good excuse.
"Ok, enjoy. I'm just going to watch some TV in my room then," May smiled.
You and Peter went into his room and he closed the door behind you.
"Sooo... how do we do this?" Peter asked.
"Oh come on Parker, don't get awkward now. You've seen me naked before. You know the steps. It's just the last step we don't really know about ..." you joked
Peter laughed and moved toward you, placing his hands on your hips, pulling you toward him.
He placed a gentle kiss on your lips, and you leaned into him. You deepened the kiss, running your fingers through his hair. You could feel Peter getting hard, pressing himself against you.
"Can you please take off your dress" he mumbled into your lips
You giggled, and stepped back from Peter, reaching behind you to unzip your dress. You pushed it off your shoulders and let it fall to the ground around your ankles.
Peter just stared "wow"
"You say that every time," you smiled, moving toward him again.
"I know, but you're just so beautiful,"
You both smiled into the kisses you began giving him. You began untucking his dress shirt from his pants. You pushed his suit jacket off his shoulders and down his arms. Peter placed his hands on your skin, pulling you as close as he possibly could.
You moved your hands to his chest, and began unbuttoning his dress shirt.
"You know, the quicker you take off your clothes, the sooner by bra comes off," you said
Peter's eyes widened and he quickly began unbuttoning the rest of his shirt, took off his belt, and threw his pants off.
"While that's the quickest I've ever seen you get undressed, not sure if dress socks and tighty-whiteys is a look,"
Peter quickly took his socks off and threw them across the room.
"Can you take your bra off now?"
You laughed, "A deal's a deal,"
You reached behind yourself and undid your bra clasp, letting it slide off your arms.
"Wow," Peter mumbled.
You laughed, as Peter moved toward you, and backed you up to his bed. You slid on to the bottom bunk, and Peter climbed on top of you.
He used one arm to hold himself up, and the other to gently place with your nipple as he kissed you. His hands were cold to the touch, making what he was doing feel only that much better.
You moaned into his lips, using your hands to pull him directly on top of you. You could feel his hard-on pressing against your thigh.
"I need more Peter," you begged.
Peter smiled, and began kissing down your neck, toward your breasts. As he continued moving, you quickly slipped off your underwear.
Peter began moving his hand down further until he reached your center.
"You're so wet for me baby," he smiled.
He used his thumb to slowly circle your clit, as he continued to use his tongue to circle your nipple. You moaned.
"Quiet, baby girl. We don't want to get caught,"
He knew when he called you babygirl that it turned you on even more.
"Tease" you whispered.
Peter moved his hand, and slipped a finger inside you, continuing to circle your clit. You couldn't help but moan again.
"Baby girl, what did I say?" Peter whispered, keeping eye contact with you all while slipping a second finger inside you.
He caught your moan in his lips before you could let it out.
Peter began fingering you faster circling your clit, knowing you were getting close.
You moaned his name into the kiss as you came. Peter could feel you convulsing against his fingers.
He smiled and pulled his fingers out, reaching to his nightstand to grab a tissue to wipe his hand.
You lied there, breathless, still recovering from your orgasm.
"Now for the new part?" you asked
Peter laughed and said "only if you want to,"
"Believe me, I want to,"
Peter smiled and sat still for a second.
"Are you sure you want to?" you asked him
"I do!"
"You have condoms, right?" you asked
Peter nodded and reached into his nightstand drawer grabbing one out of the box.
"Do you know how to use it? Cause I remember Ms Wilson showed us in health class how to put one on an I can help,"
Peter smiled at you, "Don't worry, I got the same presentation. I think I can figure it out,"
Peter stood up, and slipped his underwear off. He opened the condom package, and you watched him figure out how to put it on.
"I think i've got it," he said
Peter climbed back on top of you
"I'm not really sure what to do now," he admitted
"Uh, let me see,"
You grabbed his dick in your hand and slowly guided it toward your entrance. Peter pushed his hips against you, and pushed himself inside.
Peter's mouth opened in awe, "oh wow"
"Oh my god that feels good,"
You both stayed still for a moment, basking in the feeling.
"Can I try moving?" Peter asked
"Yes please,"
Peter began moving. You could feel him moving in and out of you. You were both in awe of the feeling. Peter couldn't help it, and began moving faster. Over and over, you could feel him moving in and out.
Suddenly Peter stopped moving. You could feel his dick twitching inside of you, his eyes were closed, mouth agape.
Peter slowly collapsed on top of you, you smiled and wrapped your arms around him.
"You didn't come again," Peter said, turning his head toward you.
"I know. But it felt so good. I just couldn't get there... ya know?" you admitted
"Did it not feel good? Like did I do something wrong?" Peter asked
"No! Peter you didn't do anything wrong. I just think that maybe next time I need to also rub my clit. Like when you finger me, ya know. I just need that extra bit to get me over the edge."
"Oh ok. Well I don't mind trying again," Peter joked.
"You laugh. Maybe another time Parker. We promised my dad I'd be back by 11 and it's already 10:40,"
Peter's eyes widened "oh shit, we have to go!"
Peter quickly slipped out, and off of you. He tossed the condom into the trash bin and began getting dressed. You stood up, threw on your dress and ran into the bathroom.
When you got back into Peter's room, he was dressed and ready to walk you home.
You walked out of his room, and around the corner you saw May still sitting on the couch.
You both stopped in your tracks and stared at May.
"I'm just going to walk Y/N home, it's almost her curfew,"
"Ok, walk safe," May said, not looking up from her book.
You both made your way to the door, and Peter opened it for you.
"Goodnight Y/N. I hope you guys used a condom," May shouted after the both of you.
Peter didn't process what she said until he had already closed the door. He stopped in his tracks, and turned to you.
"Did she just say what I think she said," Peter said in a high pitched voice.
"Yes she did. Worry about it later. If we don't hurry you'll have to worry about my dad,"