7 [Ex]

Y/N POV

When I entered all bowed to me with a smile without standing...I am so happy that all of them obeyed me...I smiled brightly to them...and when I was about to go to my cabin...I saw those two idiots fighting...I stood behind them coz they are literally standing in front of my cabin....

Jk: Hyung....banana milk is the best !..
Jimin: No..I will never accept that..coffee is the best!!!
Jk:Nooo (whining)..

In the corner of my eyes I saw Taehyung coming towards us to stop them....but I signaled him not to come and he stopped..

Jimin:Ok..then let's ask Taehyung.. wait..no no no..he doesn't like coffee so he will chose banana milk...

I turned towards Taehyung to see him face palming himself...I chuckled and turned my attention to these idiots..

Y/N: If u want I can tell u...

I spoke suddenly which startled them...they turned around and saw me while gulping...

Jk:Mmmm...Ms.Y/N....when did u come ??did u heard something??
Y/N:Ya...I heard ur fightings....are u a kid???....u two are literally fighting for this here in the office that to in front of my cabin...(to them)
Jk:Ms.Y/N...the thing is hyung is always teasing me for drinking banana milk...
Y/N:What is ur problem in that Mr.Park?
Jimin:I don't have a problem with that Ms.Y/N...the problem is he is telling banana milk is best compared to coffee..which I couldn't agree..
Y/N:So u are telling coffee is the best and he is telling banana milk is best.. (he nodded)...
Jk:Ms.Y/N...Can u pls say which is best..??

I sighed and nodded and they gave me the drink...I shook my head...

Y/N:I know their taste....I drink banana milk and coffee they both are best...don't pick a fight for this silly matters...they both are best in their own way now will u pls move so that I can go inside???...

They moved aside in embarrassment...I entered my cabin ...sat on my chair...and opened my laptop...

Vminkook Pov

Tae went towards them and flicked their head...

Tae:Yahhh..u idiots...why are u always fighting with eachother..???...see now u embarrassed urself in front of her....oh god...
Jk:Hyung...he started the fight... (pointing at jimin)
Jimin:What???..Yahhh muscle bunny u started it first...
Tae:SHUT UP! (they closed their mouth but still glaring at eachother)....now go..

With that Tae went to work but these two are still having a starring competition...

Soon they turned around and went to work...

Y/N POV (at 3pm)

When I was working...I started having bad feeling that something is going to happen...but I shrugged it off  and continued to do my work... I noticed all the employees stood up....

( Author : including Vminkook...it happened when Tae went out to ask them something so Tae is also there...It can be viewed through the transperent glass...employees can also look into this and can see her )

...I got confused and went out...and asked them without noticing the person behind me...

Y/N:What happened??..is there something wrong..??..why all of u are standing??(asked my employees)
... : They are just respecting me Y/Nahh...but it's sad that u didn't even noticed me..(fake sad)

I turned around to the familiar voice only to see my ex standing there...
My breath hitched and anger took over me...

Y/N:WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING HERE???? (shouted...)