25 & 26

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 25: (One more)
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 25: (One more)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the lens, Tian Ruan can't see the shadow of depression at all, and her mood doesn't seem to be affected at all.

Beautiful and generous.

Ruan Tian vaguely felt that the people in the director team seemed to pay special attention to her today. They kept their eyes on her face several times. They scanned her up and down, and then the director pulled her to a small corner and asked: "Mr. Ruan, are you OK?"

Ruan Tian, ​​who was suddenly concerned, expressed flattered and nodded her little head blankly, "Well, what's wrong?"

The editor confirmed that she was not trying to force her, and then let go, and muttered: "Netizens said you have depression, we almost believed it."

Ruan Tian felt that although she was indeed a little sad at the time, but it was far from the level of depression. What a big deal?

She waved her hand, made an ok gesture, and said, "Don't worry, the problem is not big."

Before boarding the plane, the film crew will still broadcast the live broadcast.

The barrage came quickly.

"I'd better quit the Internet to protect IQ, I really believe in the evil of those gossips."

"I have found out that there is no accurate information about Ruan Tian on the Internet, speechless."

"Tiantian has reached a new level of beauty today, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

I don't know if the budget of the program group is more sufficient. This time, all guests are booked in business class. Ruan Tian and Xu Jing are two seats next to each other.

This time, Ruan Tian downloaded two movies on the phone ahead of time, and he could finish watching the five-hour flight.

She stood her mobile phone on the table, put on her hat, adjusted the back of the chair, leaned back slightly, and wandered up to watch the movie.

The movie was downloaded by Tian Ruan from a certain annual list. Before opening it, she didn't know that the actor was starring Xu Jing who was sitting next to her. It seemed to be his famous and soaring crime movie.

Ruan Tian looked attentively, and had no communication with the men around him.

Naturally, I didn't know that Xu Jing's gaze stayed on her side face several times.

In the business class of the plane, there are many sisters who follow the photo, most of whom are fans of Xu Jing, who bought flight information from the scalpers. Buy the same flight with him and check in with him.

A certain station sister sitting obliquely behind Ruan Tian and Xu Jing secretly used the device to take a few photos of them in the cabin.

It happened to capture Xu Jing looking at Ruan Tian, ​​his eyes were faint, and the two had no communication on the plane these two times.

The photos in the cabin will never be posted on her Weibo. Once posted, she will definitely be chased and abused by online fans.

After getting off the plane, Sister Zhan waited until there was an internet connection, she couldn't wait to anonymously put the two photos she took on the entertainment section of the forum.

[Atrium CP divorced today. 】

1L: Cabin photos? Where did it come from? Which station sister is not afraid to let go? This can be regarded as a private pursuit.