176. Ask Them Out For Shopping

Qiao Weimin was utterly regretful right now. He regretted not parting with Qiao Nian on good terms back then, and even more so for listening to the women at home to sow discord, causing him to be mean to Qiao Nian as well.

If they had parted with Qiao Nian civilly, their family would have been able to gain some benefits now.

He simply couldn't believe that the quiet child at home not only had an impressive biological father and cousin but also was good at her studies and  even strong in the medical field.

Qiao Weimin turned to look at his daughter with her hands over her face as she cried. He recalled the interview he saw on the television when he was in his office.

He felt his cheek burn.

He was ashamed.

And felt awful.

He felt so uneasy.

This couldn't do, he still had to go to her school tomorrow.

....

Qiao Nian came downstairs with a long-sleeved dark blue hoodie and boots. She looked extremely cool.

She also had on a cap with concealed half beautiful face, revealing only her pretty jaw and rose-colored lips.

Seeing the few pair of eyes look at her, Qiao Nian pulled her cap lower and smiled slightly. Feeling a little uneasy, she said, ''I'm free tonight. Do you guys want to go for shopping?"

Gu San saw Master Wang and Little Young Master's eyes lit up.

Rao City wasn't as exciting as Beijing.

They only had one top-notch mall selling branded goods.

In the evening, the place would be crowded with white-collared workers.

And also young people having their date night.

Qiao Nian and Ye Wangchuan's pairing stole many glances.

Needless to say, Ye Wangchuan's long legs and tall figure made him look like a walking clothes rack. His handsome face was practically glowing and attracted many girl's eyes.

Qiao Nian's cap hid most of her face, but those beautiful long legs and pretty jaw made her just as attractive as the man beside her.

Naturally, she stole many men's glances too.

What was more intriguing, however, was the little kid between them holding their hands.

The child was about five-year-old and appeared rather bright. He had on a sleeves top of a similar color scheme and denim Bermudas, as well as boots that resembled those of the woman beside him. He looked adorable and suave at once.

There was also a cute picture of a cat on his top, and a shiny brooch on his collar, which was also in the shape of a cat.

He sawyer from side to side as he walked slowly. If one looked carefully, they'd realize that he limping slightly on his left leg.

But the man and the woman were walking slowly as well with much chemistry. They were essentially keeping to his pace.

Gu San watched them from agar and really felt that they were a family of three.

The shirt Master Wang was wearing, was the one which Qiao Nian bought for him.

It happened to be of dark-grey color.

Miss Qiao herself was wearing a dark-blue hoodie, and it appeared dark-grey from afar.

Unsurprisingly, the moment Little Young Master heard that they were going for shopping, he had rushed to his room to pick out a top of a similar color to Miss Qiao's. It was as if he wanted to be in a mother-child matching tree.

A handsome man, a beautiful woman, and an adorable child.

All wearing the same color.

This visual....

Gu San couldn't help but snap a photo of then from behind and send it to Old Master Ye.

Old Master Ye's biggest wish was for Little Young Master to be more cheerful. He wanted Little Young Master to laugh and play as much as with his peers.

But Little Young Master did not want to go out and play because of his leg condition.

Much less go to such crowded places like the mall.