Unexpected Rearrangements

Once Micheal got back from his 'dark rage marathon' moment he goes to find Polite Leader immediately.Unlike his good friendship with the slashers it was only Jason, Hannibal, Vincent, Bubba, Jed, and Polite Leader he can relate to without loosing his shit.Mostly Polite Leader cause he seems to know what he is saying without a voice nor a scribble paper letter looking like a damn two year old wrote it.

As many slashers as there are, each of them have a place separate yet close together.So, like, Micheal is literally going into The Purge a.k.a Polite Leader territory.

"Who pissed you off to be this bloody?"

Micheal only got on the porch to recognize that Polite Leader, as it seems, was taking a late night jog.Looks like he got there in time surprisingly.

One blank ghostly look was enough for the man to know that it wasn't his target "I see..." not long he makes the giant boogie man follow him to the back, a string held several cloths to air dry, soon pointing at all them "Pick whatever you see fit.I'll let you know when your jumpsuit is clean, maybe be done within...possibly four hours perhaps?"

Micheal was silent yet grateful for what Polite Leader was doing.Not long he stripped his jumpsuit, hand it to Polite Leader so his team mates can help clean it to perfection, soon walking around and once a while trying the cloths....the whole time, before he settled for some XXL baggy joggers and XL ACDC shirt, all he had on him really was his boxers, boots, and his mother fucking knife of death.

Polite Leader came back afterwards, his Pj bottoms on yet no mask and completely shirtless, smiles down at the killer who was seen as the emotionless brute in his backyard "There working on it now--wow you look real different!You should keep those one Myers."

A grunt, not a 'get away from me bitch you stink ass' grunt, in a simple acknowledgement.

Only Polite Leader, yes not even Hannibal, calls him by his last name.If he so ever calls him by his first name he knows he done something or something is wrong.Yet he was respectful which was a total bonus.

Not long he makes his way back to the  slashers, knowing that the girl Jason for some reason is possibly dead by now, ready to eat and hit the hay.

Only if he knew....

Meanwhile as he was visiting his friend your getting to feel good about everyone, hell even child play Chucky 2021 and The Nun, but now?

Your letting the wax sculpture butcher braide your hair and let the cinnamon roll chain saw boi release his artsy side while he does your finger nails for you.

You were already fitting in just fine.

Pennywise soon sat next to you without giving you, nor the boys, a warning "...cuddles.."

You didn't have time to process what he said due to him literally go flat on his tummy, arms wrapped around your waist, and finally placing his basketball sized balloon head on your lap.He was mumbling nonsense yet you didn't fight him, seeming you don't even know his true strength, and let the child eating killer alien clown curls up and side ways cuddles you even more.Cute.

Too bad that in the kitchen Jason and Uii were jealous, well for reasons, and over protective of you already.

Just seeing this, it not being either of them, sets them off...in a bad way...

Annabelle sips her tea "She is doing well."

Tiff agrees "Better then I even expected actually."

"Definitely different." Carrie chimed, pouring the two dolls another cup of tea.

Then the moment was broken as two bodies came tumbling down the stairs. Fast.Everyone looks over to see that it was Billy and Stu who trip down stairs.Crashing face first on the floor before bashing themselves, which should have hurt them severialy, into the wall really hard.Somehow conscious still after the aftermath.

Hannibal sighs, mostly Chucky and Freddy in the background laughing their asses off, soon helping the boys up "What happened this time?"

Stu was up, mad as hell "This mother fucker push me down the stairs!"

"Is that true Billy?"

He scoffs "No." Soon he was up, shaking off the pain like a pro, then continues cheekily with a dark teasing smirk "That is rather a harsh word so I refer to it as...giving you a little knodge.~"

"LITTLE KNODGE MY ASS!"

And like that the two were throwing hands..

Not long it seems Brahms came out, seeing it may be a perfect time to, look at the two mask men.They both silently agree and not long you find yourself being dragged into his little world with the walls.He was taller then you but being small as you are he walk slower then he is used to going for your sake.He was very new to skin contact so he was kinda shaky and timid when you ask him about things you find interesting in his little world unknown to the other slashers of this place.

Not long you find yourself in a room, dim with little light, Brahms pulling out a second bed from under the one bed.Just in case of a guest you guess.

Smiling you look up at the doll mask man "Thank you Brahmsy." soon on your tippy toes and give his doll cheek a soft quick peck.

The moment that happen he IMMEDIATELY beeline for his home in the walls, his face red as fire, and his timid affectionless craving heart not being able to handle what just happened.

Brahms.Exe has stopped working....

A knock was heard at the door, just getting to the room, you open it to see a well built chest...

It was Micheal Myers...and he didn't look so happy.