Me pt 3

I was doing some around the house cleaning when I realised I needed to poop, I didn't think much of it and gave a light push to see how bad I needed to go, that was when I realised I had eaten a ton of fibre and not pooped in 5 days...

It came rushing out into my pants creating a bulge, and I don't mean a small one caused by an accidental fart, I meant a HUGE one, my pants were sagging downward and I didn't know what to do.

I discovered my sibling was in the living room which I had to go through to get to the bathroom in order to clean up, so I edged around the room, my sagging butt to the wall, and waddled silently through.

Then I began to sprint upstairs, but to my horror my bowels took that as a sign to let out, and push all the remaining waste out into my pants, pee as well. I got to the safety of the bathroom and locked the door quickly. I figured that since my mum was outside, my dad was at work and my sister was entranced by the tv, that it was safe to enjoy the mess I had created.

I sprinted to my bedroom to grab my phone so I could snap some pictures. (I will, not be showing them because of wattpad guidelines) and sat in my mess for a bit, it was then that I decided that I should clean up, because the smell was starting to get to me.

I took of the pants, shook the poop out into the toilet bowl, wiped my butt, and then flushed so that there was no evidence. Then I rinsed the pants in my sink (I cleaned it after) before deciding that they were stained, and should be binned.

I took the pants out to the bin and watched as the following day they were collected.

A/N
I'm sorry I've been so inactive, I've been with my family all month and had no opportunities, however I will be going back to school, so I can begin to do these more frequently.