10 - 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

════════════════

It was late in the evening but after spending the whole day in bed you longed for some excitement. It was far too late to go outside and wander around the streets alone. And it was too dark out to explore the forest that served as the perimeter of your house entrapping it in a secluded realm of foliage. This forced you to face the fact you could only chat with your roommates for now. 

Your feet carried you down the hall, each step echoing a soft patter throughout the walls. You graced past Sapnap's door. The dark oak fixture bolted upright looked cold and lifeless without his presence behind it. He'd be back soon, you reassured yourself, letting your finger tips glide across his door as you walked past it. 

Continuing your stroll down the long dark halls, you finished your trek down the stairs leading into the open common areas of the house. It was purely silent, slightly unnerving to you.

Your ears perked up, hearing the rushing sound of flowing water resonate throughout the dim house. You turned your head to gaze into the kitchen, eyes meeting the back of a familiar green jacket. 

You ambled in, your quiet steps somehow managing to capture the man's attention nonetheless.

His voice addressed your entrance with a benign warm tone, making you feel less like you were stumbling through a horror movie and more like you were catching the tail ends of a bustling house.

"Hey, how you feeling?" he questioned you sympathetically, turning his head slightly to look at you. You beamed, seeming much more energetic; maybe it was because you had actually gotten a meal in you for once that day.

You just shot him a small smile in response as you watched him wash the dirty dishes that were stacked in the sink. It was your week to clean the kitchen. Dream must've took it upon himself to cover you after you fell short and decided to sleep all day. It was sweet of him, you felt even more guilty being such an ass to him.

After just seeing George, and now Dream, you wondered about the whereabouts of the only other person in the house. Before your minute of manic-depression, you remembered Dream saying something earlier about him leaving, for something you couldn't quite recall exactly.

You decided to question the man at the sink again for some clarity.

"Sapnap still not here?" You asked, head peering around the kitchen and into the large open living room which, to your disappointment, happened to be empty.

He scorned looking down at the dirty dish in his hold, seeming like he was about to snap it in half at your response. He noticed how you always ignored his questions... and to ask about Sapnap of all people.

He truly wished to know how you felt, he wanted you to feel better.

Sighing, he answered your question, making the answer seem so obvious with an impatient tone.

"Y/n I told you. He's gonna be gone for days." he stated coldly, emphasizing the extensive amount of time as he aggressively swiped the kitchen sponge over the plate he was cleaning.