Confession

Tomorrow has come and both of our mc here are getting ready for the special dinner. She was waiting for him in front of her house as he was driving towards her house to pick her up. She waited some minutes while thinking about the warm hug he gave to her yesterday about how she felt back then wishing to hug him again.
The man came. After greeting each other they went back to the car. Jin-Woo was driving while she was starring at him urant.

"Huh. Do I have something in my face?"

"No, no it's just..nothing///"

He smile at her..they arrived
Entering the restaurant without talking, very quiet.

...After eating

"Thanks for the meal! I should go home now it's going to be late!"

"Therehing else I want to show you"
The man went towards her and act in the same way as in astic. She closed her eyes and waited for him to talk.
"We are here" she opened her eyes seeing a mastership
It was nearly midnight, and the night sky was picturesque. A black to navy gradient was the backdrop for a full moon; the night sky so clear you could almost see every crater. The moon, a glowing yellowy white, loomed large, surrounded by an ethereal glow. Millions of stars were sprinkled behind it, a few large ones but mostly a multitude of little whitepinprickss.

Then Jin-Woo took her hand and started running. She was shocked and started to blush terribly, as she looked back. She looked back to Jin-Woo who was still putting her in someplace. They went up a hill and started slowing down. Finally, he let go of Hae-In's hand.

"Look"

The sight was even more amazing.

"It's beautiful"

"Wait a little bit more" Not longer than what he said, beautiful colourfull sparks filled up the sky.

"This is beautiful Jin-Woo, thank you for bringing me here,," she said looking at the sky

Then he didn't replay. He just started to her deeply which make Hae-in blush

"Hey,  come here for a while" he called her to sit next to him.
 She sit next to him, making her heart work faster.

The fireworks ended. The two of them was looking in the sky.

Hae-inn...Do.Do you like me..?

"Jin-Woo listens, I..don't like you."

.

.

.

Jin-Woo turned his face towards her. She saw him as if he was hurt byhose words.  Then.

.

"The truth is. love you!" She cried making him feel shocked

"I've always loved you! Since I meet you! You've made me feel happy, make my heart beat fast! I've been always thinking about you! Dreaming about you!"

Upon hearing that Jin-Woo slightly blushed looking at the blond girl reaction.

"It that-" he wanted to speak when she cut him

"But, you haven't understood my feelings! You are always beside me wh-"

Suddenly she couldn't speak further.

Hae-In's mouth was sealed with another.

Jin-Woo kissed her.

It was a passionate kiss. She was shocked at first, but eased it, replaying back. The two of them under the moonlight of the pale crescent moon shining like a silvery claw in the night sky. Closing their eyes and feeling the wind of love around them. Staying like this for a while and then separating their kiss.

"Will you promise me that you will stay with me until my last breath?"

"No, I will stay with you even after death, in this life and another life, I will stay with you forever because I Love You Hae-in!"