chapter 3

Ace's pov

As soon as we were notified that she was awake my heart stopped. The love of my life was finally awake after three months of guilt I can finally have her back.  My beautiful, wonderful, amazing fiance is awake.

We all rushed up to the hospital wing we opened the door "Oh MY FUCKING GOD YOUR AWAKE" Ryan all but screamed in my ear. we all rushed up to her ad talked until she got tired again and so we left to let her get some sleep. 

Two weeks later The guys and I were in the meeting room because we got some troubling news. "The Russian mafia put a hit on Leah ad want to kill her." We were told this and sat in silence for a little bit before Tony spoke with a plan to keep her safe. Little did we know that someone had heard us.

The next morning I woke up to yelling. "Bro wake up she left," Jackson said. There it was her necklace that we used to track her in case of emergencies and a note.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello to all of my wonderful readers. Sorry it took so long for me to write and it being short I have been swamped with homework and I just started school so i will be updating when I have free time. 

Love, 

Spoocy

They/Them

Runawayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें