🩸Trigger Warnings🩸

Welcome peasants,

one and all to my newest endeavor.

First of all, I want to wholeheartedly recommend Jujutsu Kaisen to anyone whom hasn't seen it yet. It has everything an anime fan could possibly want. Great characters, fantastic art, amazing music, a story that draws you in, and many many people to simp over.

Second, do not skip this chapter and read the warning carefully. I know what I want to write for this story isn't going to be acceptable for everyone. I personally like a dark and morbid story. Something that gets my blood pumping and my moral compass spinning in disarray.

If you read the warning and find yourself becoming offended, guess whose fault that is? A trigger is something that upsets you in a negative way. If you have trauma that affects your mental health, please take care of yourself and avoid what you think is necessary.

The subject matter will include: R*pe, Sexual assault, sexual teasing, sexual favors, mental & physical abuse, parental abuse, graphic descriptions of gore and death scenes, being held captive and heavy themes of Stockholm syndrome. Later chapters may even include sexual torture.

This is a work of fiction. Do not take any of these actions as fact or canon.

This is a very dark story. Everyone has their kinks. Some people like a very dominant partner. I want to emphasize that aggressive bedroom activity can be perfectly healthy. As long as the environment is safe and consent is king.

This story lacks consent in almost every aspect. Reader is controlled by fear and underhanded manipulation. All I ask is to not be hateful and ignorant about what's going on.

I will still be including more detailed warnings on each chapter as they're needed as per my usual style of writing. I'll do my best to insure that if you do want to read and then stumble across something you don't like you do have the option to possibly skip it.

Sexual content is always in included in the warnings, but remember that only chapters that have specific inter course(penetration) will have the (L) as a part of the title. Which as most of you know means Lemon.

Lemon is a chapter with smut.

I usually never make warning -chapters- just descriptive warning above each chapter. I feel like cause I want to go harder and a lot darker in theme that this is necessary. I want people to find what they're reading to be heart pounding, interesting, and heart poundingly erotic.

On to something not so serious. Just want to mention that this will be based generally during the Edo period of Japan. A time wear regular everyday garb were kimono's and most the land was farming/rice fields.

However, I want to include many of the other characters I enjoyed from the series. So this will be an alternate universe. The only character I probably wont include is Yuji himself. Unless I want him to be apart of the ending plot in someway. It would make sense, but honestly at the moment not sure how this will end.

I think it's okay to not have a end goal just yet. I know how I want it to start and progress. I also know I don't want it to be a short story since I'm giving it it's own book so it will at least have anywhere from 15-20 chapters.

The general summary for this book is - Ryomen Sukuna is the most powerful sorcerer in all the land. It has been that way for an immeasurable amount of time.(I'll explain his youthful appearance within the story) Because he could literally obliterate almost anything he desires, the villages around his secluded home offer him young women every 10-20 years.

If his desires and needs are not being meet destruction is sure to ensue. Tired of his most latest consort he kills her and sends word to the village he expects another maiden to be offered to him in 3 days. The only requirement is they must be at least 18, as he has no interest in children.

Reader-chan just happens to be 17, so if you'd like to know just how she ends up with Sukuna...you'll have to follow this dark and psychotic story <3

See you guys in the next chapter~! ^o^