chapter 10

Abhirath's Provoke: I saw her sleeping on the other side while holding my hands.
I could not stop myself to take her in my arms.  She looks so pale after the fight with many guards.
I slide my fingers over her palm.  Having her close to me feels so good. It's a new feeling even for me as well as her.
I never thought we ever end up liking each other. 
But I still have a doubt does she as I or she saves me just to get a safe side for political reasons. I didn't come to know when sleep took me over. 

 IN MORNING 

I saw Verenya moving and try to get out of my arms. I didn't move, just stays like I was before. I heard her anklets sound. She asked maids to call the physician and took some food for Prince. 

 I opened my eyes and look towards the Physician who was checking my wound. I saw Verenya peeling off the Fruits outer layer for me.  

The physician told- " This wound will take around 1 week to get healed completely. I have put medicine on it so it's better for you not to move your arms too much or the time of healing get increases.
It depended on you how much you are taking rest and all. I hope my majesty and upcoming King will get healed soon". 

Verenya smiled inside the vile looking towards me.  As the Physician left. 

Verenya asked to eat fruits. 

"Didn't physician told us I need complete rest, so from now you have to feed me till I get better," I said in a mocking tone.

Verenya in an angry way stares at me. " He didn't tell us that you can't use your other arm. Did he?" she said in a freekly tone.

" Watch your mouth, I am facing such cruelty in my own Palace just because of you. you were a trouble maker, you are still a trouble maker and you will gonna be... My god give this girl some humanity. She can't feed her sick Husband. " I said. 

she starts feeding me with her hand.  I think why not irritate her more.

I point towards the bucket of fruits. " I want to eat that Banana," I said.

She nodded and start peeling off.

" No I want that Papaya," I said while controlling my smile.

" Wait now you are just irritating me," she said while starring at me.

"No, I am not doing that start feeding me that Papaya," I said.

She pouted in frustration.

After taking two slices of papaya I point towards different fruit. She gives me the weird look.

" Why you are doing this ? " she asked.

" Because I love to eat different food and you have to feed me. Now feed me grapes,"  I said.

  She nodded.

I opened my mouth she put so many grapes...  she laughed ...

I try to crew it difficultly.
" Do you want more?" she asked .

" UMMM...(while trying to swallow it)   NO. Are you trying to kill me? hmm..?" I asked.

" Hmm  ... If you try to mess up with me. I will gonna kill you." she
giggled and went to take bath.

I don't know even fighting with her over small things, give me happiness.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES LATER:-
I saw her coming from the bathroom.
Wet hairs and mesmerising look. Maids are helping to dry her and she sat in front of the mirror.
She put Vermillion and wore some jewellery.

Sound of her bangle filling the atmosphere with
positivity...

I don't know why i start noticing her to much.

She looked towards me.
I turned my gaze from her.

________________________________

HEY GUYS ITS A SPEEDY UPDATE.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT.

DON'T FORGET TO 'VOTE' and let me know hows you are feeling about Abhirath's upcoming affection.

Love you all. 🙆❤