The spell

The tower was silent as everyone had gone off on their mission, except for Raven. She had stayed at home due to her illness and her powers acting up. She did not want to interfere with the success of the other Titans, so she stayed home.As the tower was silent, she was meditating in her room. She kept repeating to herself, "Azareth Mentrion Zenthos."
As she was saying her final chant, her head began to hurt. She dropped to the floor, covering her head with her hands.
"Ahh ugh"
Raven yells in pain,her head feeling like pins and needles.
After a few moments of torture, the pain subsided and she stood up. After All of that,she felt hot and thirsty, so she went into the kitchen and got some water. She filled the glass and drank it down,like it was the best thing she has ever tasted.when she was finished, she returned to her room and decided to cast a spell to fix her. She was aware of the damage to her powers, but she wantd to see if it would work. Her vision began to blur as she looked through her book. For a spell, Raven couldn't even see the title of the pages. "damn! What's going on with my vision? As she squinted her eyes, Raven muttered "This was not the same sickness as any of them.I think I'll have to choose one of them, by instinct." She flipped through pages as she came across one that looked like a healing spell.
"Hmm, this one looks promising"
"I guess I'll try this one"
Raven grabbed the book and sat on her bed. She started to read the words out loud. after chanting the last few words, Raven felt electricity shoot through her body." ugh!" She shouted as she fell back on her bed. her body started to become hot.
*Huff* "My body" *huff* "It hurts"
grunting as She tried forcing herself to sit up on her bed, but it only made her body hotter. she started panting as she removed layers of her clothes, leaving her in her underwear and bra. the bed started to become wet underneath her, but she didn't know how for she was not sweating. That is when Raven looked down at her underwear which was drenched with her bodily fluid. Her eyes widened before putting her hand down there and checking herself. Mmm *huff* she moans, her pussy was swollen and very sensitive to the touch. her body became a little less hot and she was getting wetter. she didn't know what to do for she never had felt this way before.
"What am I going to do?"
she thought to herself.
"If the Titans find me like this it will be embarrassing"
As Raven was trying to think, her body heat spiked up again leaving Raven grunting in pain.
"Ughh! God make it stop!"
Raven was in so much pain that she hadn't realized footsteps heading her way.
"Fuck Someone's coming"
she thought to herself as she covered her mouth.
"Hey rae rae, are you in there?" "I bought you something to eat, thought you might be hungry".
It was Beastboy's voice and he seemed concerned.
"Hello? Raven?"
She wanted to say something but she couldn't let anyone see her this way, especially Beastboy. Raven was still trying to keep quiet but it was becoming more and more hard to.
"Raven I'm going to come in".
No!"
Raven yelled as her body started to ache. "ugh!" *huff*,"
raven!"
Beast Boy yelled before bursting into her room.his eyes widened, as he stood there. he couldn't believe he was staring at a half-naked body of ravens. Raven looked over at Beastboy who was frozen in shock.
"get! *huff* out!"
She manages to say. Before she knew it, her eyes started tracing down Beastboy's muscular body. She couldn't believe she hadn't noticed how buff Beastboy was until now. Her body starts to get a little cooler at the thought of Beastboy's body. Beast Boy snaps out of his trance before walking up to the half-naked raven.
"Are you ok Rae?"
he says putting his hand on her shoulder."I think so" Raven replies as she feels her body become normal and her vision becomes clear. She looks at Beastboy's hand on her shoulder and starts to blush before smacking his hand away.
"Ahhh!"
Raven screamed clenching her teeth as the heat started to come back to her body.
"Raven!"
Beastboy yells as he tries to think of what to do, Raven's eyes start to fall shut from the pain before feeling something soft touch her lips. The heat was decreasing when she opened her eyes, she saw Beast Boy slam down on her lips. "ah!"
She yells pushing Beastboy away.
"I'm sorry Raven! I just thought kissing you would help!"
Raven angrily looked at Beastboy before touching her lips, starting to blush, and looked away as she realized what he had done; making her more embarrassed.
"I'm sorry Raven!"
the beast boy said repeatedly.
"Why did you do that?"
Raven murmured
"Well....I saw that you were hot and in pain...so I thought kissing you would make it stop.."
"Why did you think kissing me would have worked?"
"Well...."
Beast Boy looks away in embarrassment.
"Because you're in heat" he mumbles.
Raven's face becomes red; she raps her cloak around herself before using her powers to throw the beast boy out of her room.