Interrogating a brick wall

You smirked, looking at your prisoner, who was handcuffed to a chair. You had captured Grand Admiral Thrawn and now he sat in front of you, his eyes flashing darkly. Since Thrawn had been sent by the Emperor to deal with the rebel threat, you had both clashed, being the best commanders on each side.

"It seems like I have checkmate" you said, smirking at the Chiss who frowned at you, his eyes dangerously narrowed. 

"If only that was correct" Thrawn murmured. You shuddered slightly, his voice was even colder and terrifying in person.

"From my point of view I am, you are the one handcuffed to a chair" you grinned. You had bested the greatest mind in the Empire who you had been battling for so long. It felt amazing. "Now, tell me the plans for the TIE defender" Thrawn kept quiet, staring you down like a predator. You smiled, knowing you were safe, rebel guards were outside and he could not escape. "I am going to ask again" you said.

"I do not think you are adept at interrogating" Thrawn said, 

"Shut up" you muttered. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way"

Thrawn smirked. "That isn't even original" he scorned.  

"Tell me or I will call in Zeb who will make sure to break every bone in your body" you threatened.

Thrawn smirked at what he saw as an empty threat, and anyway, he was counting down before Pryce was storming the building.

You looked at his smug face and took out your blaster, pointing it at his head. "Now"

"If only you knew how to use it" Thrawn scorned and suddenly there was an explosion. Thrawn smirked, slipping the key for the handcuffs he had and opening them. You fired at him, however, Thrawn dogged it, enclosing your wrist in the handcuffs. 

"I do look forward to facing each other on the battlefield once again" Thrawn almost cooed.  You scowled, trying to grab Thrawn, however, he was too quick. "I am very glad that your tactics are better than your hand to hand combat" he teased, a smirk on his face as he picked up your blaster. He looked at it, you had designed it yourself and painted it in the patterns of your planet. "I may keep this" Thrawn said. "I very much look forward to look at it further"

"Come back here" you shouted as Thrawn left the room and walked through the chaos of fighting to a ship where Pryce stood and placed the blaster in his holster.

"Are you okay Grand Amidral?" Pryce asked.

"Perfectly Governor" Thrawn said, a small smile on his lips.