Chapter 2

Present

I half screeched, half moaned when he rammed into me like a sex-deprived beast, pressing me more into the mattress. A bead of cold sweat slipped down my ear temple as my body scooted an inch up by his brutal thrust. I sighed and my eyes rolled back into my head in pure intoxication when I felt his hard and pulsing rod stroking my sensitive walls. He got my arms pinned above my head with one hand and the other was mercilessly molding one of my breasts that he had tormented just a few minutes ago. He glided out slowly making me whimper in protest. "Don't," I moaned, already missing his massive manhood. He slammed back in until he was ball-deep inside me forcing breath knock out of my lungs. Deeper and with much more strength. I couldn't hold back my scream as the pain and pleasure were too overwhelming. He repeated the process. Became rougher with every thrust. I was hyperventilating, writhing, screaming under him but he didn't slow down. His strong pelvis slapped my hips every time his length hammered into me. 

The pain was sweet and the pleasure was heavenly.

I bit my lip when I felt a foreign pressure building in my womb. The burning knot ready to burst me into million tiny pieces. A few thrust more and I would come undone.

Yes...Yes....Oh yeah....One more. I was so close to my orgasm..so close..when my alarm blared out, ending my dream on an unsatisfying end. A wet dream. 

I opened my eyes and a wave of disappointment hit me as soon as they met with the white plain wall in front of my bed. I groaned in annoyance and rolled over the bed to punch my alarm shut. I felt the wetness between my legs along with a mild ache that frustrated me even more. This was my third wet dream in the last one month. A faceless man bringing me to the edge before leaving me unsatisfied. The only thing that I could make out about him was his brown eyes that sparkled every time I moaned. The thought abetted the throbbing between my thighs. 

I tied back my hair in a bun and strolled into the bathroom to do my morning rituals. 

I had recently landed an internship as a nurse in one of the reputed hospitals in our town. The stipend was decent and the doctor I was assigned to was very welcoming and friendly. The only thing that she hated was latecomers. So I had made it a point to reach the hospital on time. My shift started from 10 AM to 6 PM.

I kissed my mom bye and practically raced out of my house as I had to catch the bus that was going to arrive in less than one minute. Even in a rush, I didn't forget to sneak a glance at the window that was locked like always. I had managed to catch a few glimpses of his shadow in the last four years. I can count the occurrences on my fingers. Four times. Sometimes when he passes by the window or sometimes when he stands by it for a minute or so.      

Sixteen years had elapsed since we last met. His face had become a distant memory for me. All I remembered was his brown orbs that held a world of its own. I shook the thought away and stormed past the window. The feelings had also faded along with the memories. It wasn't like I was going to meet him again ever so I thought it better to keep him in my past and move on. 

I wasn't dating either. For now, my entire focus was on my career. I had decided to put my urges on hold till I achieve my goal. But that didn't mean I can't read erotica. I liked reading books and erotica had become my new favorite genre. That pretty much explains the wet dreams I had been having for one month.    

My friend circle had reduced to naught after Kris moved to the city a month ago to try her luck in modeling. She hadn't told anyone that she was living with her boyfriend who was a model too. Justin was still in love with Kris and was studying to become an aerospace engineer. Kris didn't know what she was missing. 

Anyway, I managed to catch the bus on time and reached the hospital 15 minutes before my time. 

Dr. Daven was yet to come so I decided to make a round of the general ward. The few days here had me acquainted with every staff of this hospital, from a ward boy to the president.         

I was walking along a quiet alley when I heard the sound of footstep coming from my behind, causing me to stiff up. I halted in my step and spun around but found no one. My brows kneaded together in confusion as I scanned the area once again but before turning around and start walking. 

I had taken a few steps when I felt a pair of rough hands clamped on my shoulder, pulling me back. I gasped in surprise. But before I could scream, one of the hands flew up to my mouth, muffling my scream. The person sniffled my hair. I dragged in a long breath along with the head-spinning cologne that made me realize who was standing behind me. And he confirmed my suspicion when he spewed out those disgusting words from his disgusting mouth. 

"Shh...no need to scream. It's me, Nerdy. The staunch admirer of your sexy body," he cooed in my ears while planting his cheek on mine.     

Fred Wiliiam.

His repulsive words made my temper flare and I sunk my teeth in his palm, prompting him to jump a step back. 

Four years had passed but this man hadn't changed a bit. He was still the same nauseating lascivious man with no respect for anyone. Unfortunately, he was the grandson of the hospital's president so I had no option but to tolerate him. I wondered how he got the wind of the fact that I was interning here. Fred wasn't interning or working here but he had made it a point to drop by at least once in days since he learned I work here to make my life hell.  

I whirled around and fixed him with an angry glare. His face was twisted in pain but soon morphed into amusement when he saw me fuming. 

"Don't.Ever.Do.That.Again," I spelled out to him in a warning tone. 

He crossed his arms around his chest and took a step towards me, prompting me to take a step backward. 

"Come one, Nerdy. Sooner or later, you know, you are going to give it to me. Why not now. It would save us a lot of time and trouble. Let me fuck you," he said in an amused tone. I also heard a hint of desperation underlying it. 

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. This man was getting bolder and nastier with each passing day. I would have slapped the smirk off his ugly face had I not needed this internship that badly. I closed my eyes to reign back my emotions. Once I had myself under control I opened my eyes. 

"I would rather fuck a dog," I spat back.

And just like that, his smirk disappeared from his face. He was glaring at me now. His expression had turned stern and cold. On point. 

I smirked at him and swirled around to finish my work. 

I didn't see him again that day. He must have left that second with his tail between legs. I just hoped he would quit bothering me. I just needed to be here for three months and then I was planning on moving to the city and find a job.

The day went in a blur.

I returned home spent but again didn't forget to throw a glance at the window. My heart skipped a beat when I found him standing there. For the first time in the last four months. Can he see me? I wondered because all I could make out was a dim shadow. This time the figure didn't disappear as it always did a minute later. This time It stood rooted, looking in my direction. My heartbeat quickened and for a second I forgot the exhaustion weighing down on my shoulder or even the world. I forgot everything. All the remained was a faceless shadow.

I snapped out of my trance when a car honk tore through the silence. I saw Oliver's car smoothing down the driveway. 

I jerk my head away and ran towards my home, feeling someone's heated gaze caressing my rather cold body.             

Do press the STAR button and comment.