{ chapter 9 }

"come on y/n wake the up!" Mina whined while she tugged on her friend's pajamas.

"y/n, you do know that its 11 am right? we've been giving you enough  5 minutes now." Momo said after checking the time on her phone.

"hm... Oh hi Midoriya, great morning isn't it?" The ravenette suddenly said causing the h/c haired girl sit up very quickly.

"huh? Izuku? Dek-" Y/n paused when she saw no signs of Izuku in the room and her friends laughed at her.

"gosh, Y/n, you fell for that?" Mina said while she laughed again.

"you do know that my brain doesn't funtion properly in the morning." The e/c eyed girl glared at the two before she stood up to do her morning routine.

__

"I'd say that we do a movie night! In your room!" Mina suggested while Momo nodded in agreement.

"yes! let's invite the whole class." Momo said before taking another spoonful of her meal.

"do you actually think we would all fit in there?" Y/n said as looked at her food.

"your room is big enough. So it's possible we would." Mina shrugged.

"Whatever, Let's do it!" She added.

"fine fine." y/n rolled her eyes.

__

"movie night at Y/n's place 9:00 pm sharp." was written on the banner while her classmates laughed at the silly drawings and the messed up hand writing it had.

"MINAAA YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WRITE ON A BANNER! TECHNOLOGY EXISTS YOU KNOW." Y/n suddenly yelled from across the kitchen while the pink girl laughed.

__

"So like, theres a lot of lists that we can watch. Its either The Poughkeepsie tapes, Human Centipede, The conjuring-

-why are there so many horror movies?" Y/n asked cutting the acid girl off.

"Horror is fun when watching at night!" Mina exclaimed and continued naming other horror movies as the e/c eyed girl just sighed.

__

Without even knowing it, the movie was done and it was 12 midnight. Basically, Katsuki's first time staying up till 12.

"I can't believe I watched through all of that past my usual bedtime." Katsuki muttered as a wave of tiredness going over him.

"Well I can't believe you used a sentence without a single curse word in it either." Y/n laughed. Yes, She laughed at her own joke.

"Shut up, you twat." He said softer than he usually do.

"awww is wittle katsuki a wittle sweepy? I should sing you a lullaby." She grinned as the ash blonde just tiredly rolled his eyes and left her room.

As the e/c eyed girl turned around to her bed, she saw the one and only Izuku passed out on her bed.

"Hey, Izuku. Movie night's over." She said sitting down beside him while she shaked his shoulder.

"let me sleep here, besides I'm already laying down on your bed." Izuku said obviously half asleep while the girl just sighed and slept beside him. It wasn't their first time sleeping in the same bed so it wasn't as awkward.

__

Y/n suddenly felt coldness around her body and realized that Izuku got all the blanket away. She tried pulling it but no budge.

Then her half asleep idiot decided to kick him out of the bed and retrieve her blanket.

"Agh! Whats that for?" Izuku quietly yelled out.

"sorry, I needed my blanket but you were too heavy." She mumbled out.

"help me up." The male said as he pulled out a hand.

The oh-so obvious trick, but y/n failed to oversee it.

As soon as she grabbed the male's hand she was pulled to the ground and they laughed.

"Revenge." Izuku said as he laughed again.

"Dang it."

Then there was another comfortable silence and Izuku's breathing became slower, indicating that he's asleep.

"You know..." Y/n whispered.

"I may have not told you this when you were awake."

"nor when we we're younger..."

"but... I love you too."

Unfortunate that you never heard me say it back.